“typical -good”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in West Nyack
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Western Massachusetts
“typical -good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

like all other Cheesecake Factories, the food was great. Service was okay too. The floor was super slippery from something greasy and I had to wash my shoes when I got back to the hotel.

Visited June 2014

Western Finland, Finland
“First time, and I'm hooked!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

First time ever being to a Cheesecake Factory and I loved it. I ordered the steak medallions with mushrooms and mashed potatoes- amazing. The portion size was perfect and the food was delicious. Definitely will be going to Cheesecake Factory again.

new york
“bad summer roll and coffee...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Been there many time it is a nice place and was there again last Monday, food the day we were there was ok nothing to say wow about but summer was dry and taste like it was made over the weekend coffee also cold and that bad no coffee lover want their coffee cold we also have to walk around asking another waitress for sugar bowl. Service usually pretty good but the one we had was little pushy. We told here we were not ready to order and give us little more time but every 5 mins she kept coming back and want us to order. We are a party of 4 so it might take a little longer for everyone to decide what to have. But over all experience was ok.

Visited June 2014
Ohio
“Normally a five but this particular location was awful!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

There was nothing good about our visit. We were told 15 minutes, the wait was 45 minutes. Our waiter was awful, the food was not good. In general, I am not disappointed by Cheesecake Factory, but this location doesnt live up to the standard

• Visited May 2014
“Disorganized, shameful mess”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

First off this is not so much an attack on CF as it is a warning to the TA community to be wary- I love their cheesecake as much as anyone but when I stopped by recently I had an opportunity to see them in a diff't light. I'm sure any of the managers who are truly professional can make it more organized & orderly when customers come in for cheesecake- not a meal just cheesecake. Not the messy mob scene they have in place now. Or, perhaps one of the managers can be vigilant enough to remind all employees that when in view of consumers to PULL UP THEIR SAGGY PANTS!!! My husbands undies are enough to look @. No one wants to see that before eating. This same individual used only one gloved hand to manually pick up slices if cheesecake & slam them on plates or in containers- the ones going to diners get breathed on by anyone waiting for a slice to go, as the servers aren't timely in picking them up & bringing to tables. Suffice it to say I was very turned off & didn't even want to eat my piece - I probably won't return- ick. I recommend my TA family think twice before patronizing it also.