“Great cheeseburger”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 54 Restaurants in West Nyack
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Pomona
“Great cheeseburger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Had a good lunch. Sat at my usual area. Service was spotty but burger was good and cooked as ordered. Tip.. get a stripes card. It gives you free chips and salsa at every meal and ppints.

• Visited March 2014

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I just love this restaurant chain and went to my first one in NY. We were not disappointed as the Jack Daniels steaks were perfect

• Visited August 2013
Pearl River, NY
“Just not good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

I waited 45 minutes for service that was disinterested, food that barely made it to mediocre and a long wait for a check because out waiter disappeared. I'm losing faith in TGIF. Had one too many bad experiences, this branch being near the top of the list.

Visited April 2013
Bronx, New York
“Horrible Everything”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

Terrible service, long wait for the cold food that made me sick and my body rejected it (yes I have had Friday's food/drinks multiple times prior to this).

• Visited May 2013
Morris County, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,320 helpful votes
“Average Fridays”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

My wife and I stopped here when we were visiting the nearby mall. We both had cheeseburgers and fries. Our waitress was very helpful. We originally did not like where we were seating and she was able to reseat us, which I thought was very nice and considerate of her. Its nice to know that the chain cares about its customers, especially those who have disabilities. With the exception of that, it was the same as any other Fridays in the US.

• Visited June 2012