Dalmeny Park Country House Hotel
Uplawmoor Hotel(Uplawmoor)
US$132
Ardgowan House(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$94
Orchard Park Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$133
TripAdvisor
Redhurst Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$153
Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$99
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$55
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$151
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfour posterjacuzzi bathlovely hotelposter bedbeautiful groundswedding venuemain roadcooked breakfastno liftsmall thingsbreakfast was excellentwedding receptionstaff were lovelypoached eggsstayed here for one nightmaster of ceremoniesreduced rate
Reviewed 17 January 2013

What a lovely place; The receptionist Norma Was really welcoming and we had a great bit of banter.

The room was really nice, comfortable and all the comforts of home. Mints, biscuits etc. Re\ally comfy bed, good blackout curatains and a very nice bath room with complimentary toiletries and the bigest bath towel I have ever encountered.

free wifi and a very nice big tele,

We decided to eat in the bar rather than the resteraunt and meet some really nice locals.
The evening meal was very acceptable and not badly priced although my colleague moaned at £3.80 for a pint of Fosters. The staff were really helpful and friendly.

The breakfast was very nice and the full Scottish was very good apart from the Fried Fruit loaf. Brilliant staff again and of course Norma was great. She reminded me of my mother in law. We had a right laugh at check out. I will definately stay here again. Well worth a visit and excellent service and people.

Room Tip: Watch out for Norma. What a star!!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dino246GT
Reviewed 10 January 2013

It is clear why this hotel attracts a lot of wedding ceremonies although I stayed here on business, my room was spacious (104, I think the Arran Suite) although a little dark. My only grumble is that I couldn't open any of the old sash windows which made it really stuffy, even in January. The bathrooms, particularly the shower could really do with a makeover. The staff are lovely but the restaurant was a little disorganised and food could be better. Besides all the, I would stay again as the place has a nice homely feel to it.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2012

I first visited this hotel at the end of June in 2012 after booking it through Late Rooms. I stayed in the Arran Suite which was a nice room but had many faults in my opinion from handles missing on the furniture, lights nor TV working and hundreds of dead flies inbetween the secondry windows and the original panes. The staff however were excellent and after complaining I was asked to return at some time in the future to compare each stay.
The difference found was monumental. My fiancee and I were welcomed by Richard the deputy manager and shown by him to our room - the Kintyre Suite. What a lovely room. Beautiful bathroom and an amazing 4 poster bed - very comfortable! In contrast, it was just about perfect... My only complaint? If I am being picky, it was the complimentary bathrobe which had certainly seen better days. Apart from this minor issue however, everything was fine - the breakfast was great, and the night porter, Barry an absolute star! If the quality and service were like this all the time, this would be without doubt, one of THE hotels to stay at in the Glasgow area... Thanks to all the staff concerned - we will be back! :0)

Room Tip: The Kintyre Suite is lovely - thoroughly recommended... Just check the bath-robe!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VinceTS
Reviewed 2 December 2012 via mobile

This hotel is lovely but could be excellent with very little effort. Staff were all friendly & welcoming & nothing was too much bother. We were in one of the hotels 3 suites & it was lovely (although cooking smells from the kitchen in our room early evening could be a little off putting) on closer inspection the top of the four poster bed had not been dusted in a while & i couldn't get the free wi-fi to work. The mattress on the bed felt very hard in my opinion but my husband slept well so this is properly just a matter of personal taste. We had our evening meal in the restaurant which overall was a pleasant experience but breakfast was a bit hit & miss as we arrived just after a large party there for a wedding had all arrived for breakfast at the same time so was a bit chaotic. We ordered a full cooked breakfast but when it arrived was missing a few basic items & no apology or explanation was offered, in saying that what we did receive was nice. Would I recommend this hotel? Absolutely, especially as we got a fantastic deal. Dalmeny park just sort out the little things & you will have a fabulous product here :-D

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank formidablelady1
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I stayed at the Dalmeny Park while on business in the area.

I'd booked it via Laterooms and got a rate of £50 including full breakfast. Thought it would be a nice change from the usual generic hotels.

Have to say it was BRILLIANT. I was given Room 104 ( Arran ) as I'd asked for a quiet room.
The room was superb, it had an old fashioned 4- Poster, great bathroom, and the room was really well equipped. Bath Robes, chocolates on the dressing table, a bowl of fresh fruit and bottles of Highland Spring water. I was more than impressed !!

Yes, a couple of floorboards creaked, but this is a long established place and you'd expect it to have that sort of character. It's not some sterile tower block lego built hotel.

It was quite easily worth at least double the rate I paid. At £50 it was by far the best value hotel I've had the good luck to stay in for years.

The room was cosy and warm, had the usual kettle etc... and teapot, much better than the usual "sling it in your mug routine" at the likes of Premier Inns etc.

Dinner was very good. I went for the home made chicken pate with oatcakes, and a really tasty braised beef pie. Portions were HUGE! I couldn't manage a dessert or even coffee, so waddled up to my room vowing not to eat for another week or so!

The room overlooked some beautiful gardens and couldn't have been any quieter.

Breakfast was also very good. ( I'd broken my vow on not eating again! ). Usual selection of cereals, fruit juice etc followed by a delicious cooked platter!

I'm not normally a fan of country house style hotels, they can be stuffy ( the staff and the hotel ) but Dalmeny Park was a wonderful exception to the rule.

The staff were helpful yet unobtrusive.

I really have absolutely zero negatives where Dalmeny Park is concerned. Great place to stay, full of character and I'd very happily stay here again if I'm in the area.

Many thanks to the staff and kitchen at Dalmeny Park... you gave this weary businessman THE best and most comfortable stay possible.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business