“Good Value and a great breakfast.”

Dalmeny Park Country House Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Barrhead
Liverpool
“Good Value and a great breakfast.”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Stayed for just one night whilst on business in the area, The room was well equipped and the bed was very comfortable. Very good value for money and the breakfast was really good served by friendly staff.
I did not eat at the hotel and the bar area was deathly quiet so I went out to eat rather than being the sole diner in the hotel! I think I just stayed on a very quiet night.
I would certainly stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I stayed here for a work Christmas night out. I've never before stayed in a hotel by myself and was a bit apprehensive about doing so. The staff at check in were brilliant and really friendly. My room was above average for the price I paid (£45) with robes, choccies, fruit and water and breakfast was excellent! The staff even directed my work colleagues to my room for a pre party drink!!! I'm thinking of staying at this hotel with my husband for the weekend even though I live in Glasgow!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Stirling, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my partner lastnight for my birthday !! It's quite far from town center . First impressions on this hotel , we thought it was beautiful . Hotel had a Robbie tribute on but there's no info of this on their site do iwas left feeling uncomfortable as I was underdressed ! When we went back to hotel room , we decided to try the jacuzzi as you do but there was some things coming oot don't know what ! As if that wasn't bad enough we put some music on but as the room walls are paper thin another resident complained " so we were told " it wasn't that loud !!! And treated shocking from the member of staff . Room was frozing ! Next morning we complained to manager he wasn't helpful at all ! No apology or refund !!!Brilliant stay for £110 for a night. !

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Lm4cp
Aberdeen
Reviewed 10 December 2013

On arrival at this hotel, we were pleasantly surprised. My colleagues were pleased with their rooms & we found out that a Take That tribute band was playing in the function suite that night (which was right up my street and very enjoyable!). Unfortunately, the website for this hotel is poor, meaning that we didn't know this band was playing & there are no food menus on the site. When I called to ask for a menu by email, I was told that they don't really have one & just choose what to cook as they go! We were all pleased with our stay until morning. Being away on business, we'd hoped for the normal quick buffet breakfast that you get in most hotels. However, the service was extremely slow & our waitress was unfriendly. Also, be aware that the walls in the hotel rooms are very thin meaning that I could hear my workmate's every move!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Went to hotel after a funeral. When the staff interacted with us (when we asked them to) they were all nice and attentive. However, we were left on our own for most of the time and had to constantly ask for things rather than have them brought automatically. I know, I know, you think I'm being a bit picky but we had just come from a funeral and I was not in the mood to ask for sugar or milk etc. The day was capped off when we went to obtain our coats.There was no system for this (no tickets issued and no security) and you just had to go and rummage about in the "cloakroom" (which was really a cupboard) until you found what you thought was your coat. Not entirely happy with this experience and I thoght they could do a lot better.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

We attended a wedding reception here and it was lovely. Great venue and the staff were all friendly and efficient. We had a great night. There is a certain air if charm around the hotel and lovely gardens to stroll around. All in all we would recommend this hotel ;)

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BBOSE
Cheadle, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend booked a weekend away here, the hotel is beautiful. We stayed in the Balmoral Suite. It had a Jacuzzi bath in the bathroom which was amazing! Definitley worth paying more for a junior suite to have one. The rooms also came with a fruit bowl, chocolates, dressing gowns, bottled water and tea and coffee making facilities.
As breakfast was included I had a scottish breakfast one morning and really enjoyed it! We didn't have lunch or tea at the hotel but I am sure it was just as good as breakfast!
Its about a ten minute walk from the local station which goes straight to Glasgow.
Overall really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely return!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Barrhead
Uplawmoor Hotel
Bruce Hotel
#7 of 7 in East Kilbride
Burnhouse Manor Hotel
#1 of 1 in Burnhouse

Been to Dalmeny Park Country House Hotel? Share your experiences!