“This hotel saved me!!!!”

Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I arrived at this Hampton Inn late at night and frazzled because my original hotel I booked was HORRIBLE! Not to worry. Meghan and Deanna behind the desk welcomed me and took great care of me. I got a great rate, a super clean, very nice room and a nice breakfast every morning. I was in town for a conference for 4 days and it was a pleasure to stay here. Thank you Hampton Inn in West Seneca! I really appreciated the upgrade to the room with the refrigerator and microwave. Very handy for a 4 day stay. The staff was exceptional. Especially Meghan and Deanna. Stay here. It's great!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Elaine P

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Exceptional staff. Rooms are a bit worn, however the place is very clean. Well worth the stay for a safe night of sleep. Location is a bit away from anything special.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Fuzzi B
Reviewed 22 May 2012

My stay was very good. It is a standard Hampton Inn with some good positives; it is right off the NYS thruway with easy access on and off. The staff was friendly and helpful. The wifi service was great. Very responsive and consistently fast which is a rarity with Hilton hotels. I was upgraded to a suite; the room was very spacious and very clean. Typical Hampton Inn amenities. Two flat screen TV's in a suite which was nice. Good kitchen area with refrigerator. I have no complaints whatsoever. Would've liked to see a safe in the room but that's not a big deal when talking about a quick overnight stay. I will definitely consider staying here in the future.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Our Hampton Inn at Exit 55 East off of I-90 is a great location as you mentioned. We pride ourselves in providing all travelers with the finest accommodations, amenities, and service. We compliment those things with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2012

When I stay at here it was so nice..I haad no complaints beds fresh,great breakfast and free wow,staff was so nice and polite,overall everything wasw great!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for posting such a great review of our Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team.

Again, Thank you and we will see you on your next visit.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Stayed for 2 nights & no major complaints. The staff was friendly & very helpful. The room was clean but would've liked a fridge. The indoor pool was a great distraction for the kiddies & also seemed clean & well-kept. There were a few ants in the pool area but not what I'd call an infestation. I did mention an ant hill by one of the pool windows to the front desk & by the next day it was gone. The hallways were pretty cold so a changing room in the pool area would've been nice. The free breakfast was great for being free with a good variety the 2 mornings we ate there.

Of course this is yet another hotel with standard programming on HD TVs so everything was stretched out, which is a constant annoyance to me personally. Also the channel selection was pretty limited so there wasn't much for my young kids to watch when we had some downtime.

I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are always striving to improve our quality and upgrade our services and I very much appreciate your valuable input. I am especially glad to hear that your children enjoyed our swimming pool.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2012

My stay was OK, but I thought this was one of the newer Hamptons with a frig and microwave. No such luck. Room was average, and clean, but the phone was completely screwed up. It would ring with nobody there, and it was impossible to make a call on it. The message light kept blinking, but there was no way to retrieve messages either.

On the positive side, the breakfast buffet was better than average, and the front desk crew tried their best, but were not quite up to the task. Two groups of two people each trying to check in at once were more than they could handle, and they became very flustered.

I'm not likely to return to this place.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and posting your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations and after reading your review I can understand why. I sincerely apologize and clearly this is an opportunity for us to re-train our staff to again be the hotel that exceeds the expectations of our guests. Please feel free to contact our onsite General Manager Lill Shaw (716) 824-2030 or myself on my mobile (716) 553-7556 as we would love the opportunity to re-gain your confidence and goodwill.

Again, on behalf of our entire team I sincerely apologize.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 3 April 2012

This hotel is a great place to relax and unwind. The desk staff is helpful and friendly, the hotel is immaculate, and the pool area is warm and inviting. LOVE the new fitness room - feels like a real gym. And breakfast was tasty as always. Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and relaying such kind words to the traveling public via the worlds largest travel review site, TripAdvisor.

It is always nice to hear that we our guests are satisfied and have had the chance to experience our new fitness center.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and again thank you for the kind words.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Seneca
Staybridge Suites Buffalo/West Seneca
Millennium Buffalo
Millennium Buffalo
#12 of 22 in Cheektowaga

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!