“FAMILY VISIT”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
San Diego, United States
“FAMILY VISIT”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I stay at the Hampton Inn in West Seneca, NY every year to visit family in the Buffalo area. My father recommended your hotel to me years ago. He checked it out thoroughly as I come solo most years (occasionally bringing my children). I have found the service and accommodations to be consistently excellent! The staff is professional, yet personal when it calls for it -- such as when I made the trip to attend my father's funeral last year. My mother had passed away earlier in the year, and I stayed at Hampton that time as well. I appreciate their quiet and thoughtful manner when staying at your hotel. The new lobby/eating area is a lovely update! I'll be back next summer!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South again. We appreciate your Five (5) Star review and your continued business.

The best compliment any hotel can receive is the business from a repeat guest. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This is a fairly typical Hampton Inn, with good staff. The rooms are good, clean and standard Hampton Inn. The local just off the highway is good, the rate I got was high, but it was very busy that weekend. They did a nice job at breakfast, and were quick to keep customers happy. All and all a good place to stay in the South Buffalo area. Bottom line, is there are not enough hotels in this area, and the over all quality of all hotels is lower, especially the privately owned franshise hotels. You can do WAY worse in this area, so stay here!

Room Tip: Rooms either face the highway or parking lot, the highway is a ways away and my room was quiet. The...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, 11 August 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor.

Our new Perfect Mix lobby and Jump Start Fitness center have really made a positive impression with our guests. The heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub are a perfect way to relax after a busy day.

Again, thank you for your business and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Arlington, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Many issues with this hotel. The desk associate did not even apologize when brought to his attention. He actually said "oh." I'd asked the staff to add my Hilton Honors number to the stay, they did not. I stay at Hampton a lot for business . . . I understand it is not the Ritz . . . but this was a dive and the staff did not care.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for providing us with such valuable feedback regarding your stay. I sincerely apologize and frankly I am embarrassed of the experience you had while staying with us.

I encourage you to contact our on-site General Manager Lil Shaw at 716-824-2030 as I am sure that she would like the opportunity to regain your trust and goodwill.

Again, I apologize and I assure you that we will take immediate corrective action.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2013

The entire staff at this facility made us become a true favorite of Hampton Inns Total Quality Service. They all went out of their respective ways to ensure we had a safe and enjoyable experience. We will recommend Hampton Inns to all our friends as the top choice in a place to stay either for a night or week. By the Way the Cookies were outstanding another Special Touch!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor. WE love FIVE (5) STAR reviews.

It is always nice to hear when we have satisfied another guest and I will be sure to share your comments with our team. At Hampton we pride ourselves on providing a risk free experience with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Got this hotel off Expedia for 90 bucks to enjoy a concert.

Location- Right off highway close to shopping malls and the downtown core.

Rooms- Comfortable rooms and beds.

Staff- Great staff. Went out of their way to accommodate us. Arranged cabs to and from concert, to shopping e.t.c.

Breakfast- This deal included a buffet breakfast which was excellent. Good selection and good quality, was able to take home food for the drive home.

Pool- Nice indoor pool.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Thanks for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your FIVE (5) STAR experience on TripAdvisor.

It is nice to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and that our staff was able to arrange transportation to the concert. Our Hampton is the perfect choice when traveling on business, sporting events, concerts, shopping or whatever brings you to Buffalo.

Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Visit Niagara falls and search on-line in the area for hotel. This is the best quality/price ratio one. Though it's a little bit far from Niagara falls, I still think it's worthy to stay. My family enjoy the breakfast and pool service very much!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your FIVE (5) STAR EXPERIENCE on TripAdvisor.

It is always nice to hear when our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. I hope that your experience in Niagara Falls was enjoyable.

Thanks Again, we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

This is a nice hotel. Rooms are clean and pool is fun for the kids. This one even has a hot tub, which was a nice bonus. The breakfast items were OK but other Hampton Inns' selections were better. The staff was very nice and there is a restaurant that delivers (food is just average, though). Parking was adequate. The GPS directions we got took a little longer to get there than it should have, but that's not the fault of the hotel. I have no idea why this review has to be so long, but I'm done now.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South. I sincerely appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience on the World's Largest Travel Review Site, Tripadvisor.

The best compliment to receive is the endorsement of our guests. I will be sure to share your review with our entire team.

I hope to see you on your next visit.

Yours In Hospitality,

#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!