“Great stay”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Toronto, Canada
“Great stay”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Very Satisfied with all amenities, clean room and bedding, comfortable, great staff and easy to get on and off interstate from all the shopping areas. Staff very helpful in locating some stores and giving great directions. Breakfast was well prepared and gave lots of variety - loved the pool and hot tub after a day of walking - thank you very much.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your FIVE (5) STAR experience on TripAdvisor. Our location between the Gallaria and McKinley Shopping Malls is ideal for shopping excursions.

Again Thank You for your review and your feedback.

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Rome, GA
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Agree with the comments about the staff! We just completed a road trip and stayed at several various brand-name hotels. The facilities were all pretty much the same, but the staff can make all the difference. They were very helpful when we had special requirements. Congratulations.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star experience on TripAdvisor.

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Free Breakfast Buffet, Jump Start Fitness Center, Free WI-FI, Jump Start Fitness Center, Spa and Indoor Heated Pool are just some of the amenities that make our guest's want to return time and again. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Again Thank You for your review and your feedback.

Florence, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This Hampton Inn was very nice for a two night stay. We had a first floor king study room that was very comfortable. The I 90 ramp was right outside our window, but we did not hear any traffic at all. Maps with directions to restaurants and attractions were on a counter in the lobby.The address confused my GPS and we had to turn around on Ridge Road a couple of times before we got to the motel. It is actually next to a bank that fronts Ridge Road, and you have to drive down a road that begins with the letter S to get to the motel entrance. Once we got that figured out, we had no problem getting in and out of the parking lot. If we need a motel in the Buffalo area again, we will stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Bob,

Thank you for such a nice review of our Hampton Inn. As a senior well traveled TripAdvisor contributor we value your comments and feedback.

Your Five (5) Star review is very important to us and I will be sure to share it with our entire team.

Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The staff at this Hampton Inn make the difference. While the hotel is fantastic, it is the staff that make our stay special. They make you feel like family. Everyone from the front desk staff to the housekeeping and breakfast staff are always there to say Hi and to ensure everything is just right.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on the world's largest travel review site, TripAdvisor.

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and will be sure to share them with our entire team.

Thanks again, and I hope you visit us again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Jefferson Hills, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The hotel was alright, as was our stay. Did get a post it on my bed saying that I had fresh linens (thank goodness), but that was concerning that maybe they don't do fresh linens daily? Convenient right off of I-90 which worked well for what I was traveling for.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding the "Post it" note which is a Hampton brand-wide intiative for all Hampton Hotels. It is to reinforce the fact that Hampton Hotels change all of their linen prior to arrival as many chains do not change the bedspread/duvet.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

San Diego, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I stay at the Hampton Inn in West Seneca, NY every year to visit family in the Buffalo area. My father recommended your hotel to me years ago. He checked it out thoroughly as I come solo most years (occasionally bringing my children). I have found the service and accommodations to be consistently excellent! The staff is professional, yet personal when it calls for it -- such as when I made the trip to attend my father's funeral last year. My mother had passed away earlier in the year, and I stayed at Hampton that time as well. I appreciate their quiet and thoughtful manner when staying at your hotel. The new lobby/eating area is a lovely update! I'll be back next summer!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South again. We appreciate your Five (5) Star review and your continued business.

The best compliment any hotel can receive is the business from a repeat guest. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This is a fairly typical Hampton Inn, with good staff. The rooms are good, clean and standard Hampton Inn. The local just off the highway is good, the rate I got was high, but it was very busy that weekend. They did a nice job at breakfast, and were quick to keep customers happy. All and all a good place to stay in the South Buffalo area. Bottom line, is there are not enough hotels in this area, and the over all quality of all hotels is lower, especially the privately owned franshise hotels. You can do WAY worse in this area, so stay here!

Room Tip: Rooms either face the highway or parking lot, the highway is a ways away and my room was quiet. The...