“Comfortable Stay”

Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is a very comfortable and clean hotel. Easy access and friendly staff. The hotel is just off I-90 near Buffalo and convenient to travel to the city if necessary. Also great if you are just passing through and need a place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Charles C
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star TripAdvisor review with the traveling public.

The best compliment that we can receive is the endorsement of our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Our I-90 location is ideal for shopping, sporting events, concerts, business, theatre or as you noted just passing through. We are minutes from Walden Galleria Mall, Boulevard Mall, McKinley Mall, Target, Walmart and minutes from downtown Buffalo.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We spent two nights at this location. Room was quiet and kept very clean thanks to Cindy. Breakfast room was well stocked with a variety of great choices. Staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was close to nearby shopping areas.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star experience on TripAdvisor. Our location between the Gallaria and McKinley Shopping Malls is ideal for shopping excursions.

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Free Breakfast Buffet, Jump Start Fitness Center, Free WI-FI, Jump Start Fitness Center, Spa and Indoor Heated Pool are just some of the amenities that make our guest's want to return time and again. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and I will be sure to share your compliments with Cindy.

Again Thank You and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Very clean room, comfortable bed and affortable price. Location was minutes from the Buffalo Niagara Court Center where we attended a volleyball tournament. Will definetly book another visit next year.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South during your recent volleyball tournament. We sincerely appreciate your Five (5) Star review of our hotel and service.

The biggest compliment that we can receive is the endorsement of our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We recently travelled to Buffalo for some business and, as per usual, the Hampton Inn met our expectations for clean, comfortable lodging. It was well located; rooms were comfortable & clean. Amenities were more than sufficient and our breakfast was up to the Hampton's normal standards.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and Sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Our hotel thrives on serving our guests and it is nice to hear when guests recognize the quality and consistency that makes our Hampton and all other Hampton Hotels the ideal choice for staying on business or pleasure. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Thank you and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I spent one evening here on business in late April 2014. This hotel met all of my needs and exceeded expectations. Upon arrival, the front desk clerk Lori gave me one of the warmest welcomes to the hotel, and went above and beyond to make me feel appreciated. My hotel room was very nice--appeared to perhaps be an upgrade to a nicer room since it had a small kitchen area, which I don't typically get at the Hampton Inn during my travels. The breakfast was good with the usual Hampton fare. The hotel was also flexible during the reservation process too, which really will encourage and enable me to stay here in the future. No complaints--top notch!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

The biggest compliment that we can receive is the endorsement of our guests.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Visible from I90, very clean, nicely furnished, employees were all friendly. Your going to pay $90 or above but worth it. We had a nice breakfast and the front desk employee suggested a local restaurant, JD's Smokin Grill n Bar- Authentic BBQ. The food was amazing there. I only wished we would have saved her some for telling us about the place. Hope to visit again when we see the Buffalo Bills play.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is always nice to hear when our guests enjoy their stay and one of the restaurant staples of our neighborhood.

Thanks again and we will see you during the Buffalo Bills season.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Location visible from I90 West, is super clean, convenient and excellent value and staff. I stay here every other week for business 3 days a week, love the friendly staff, location and local amenities. Good food at local restaurants, close to Buffalo Bills and Sabre's game locations. Try it, you wont be disappointed. Rob

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lill S, Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Rob, Thank you for your kind response and your 5 Star Review of the Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90. We love to hear input from all of our guests and are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our many amenities. Our team strives to be the best they can be to each and every guest and I will be sure to share these comments with them. Again, thank you for your review. We will see you soon!

Lill Shaw

Staybridge Suites Buffalo/West Seneca
Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Hamburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!