“Great place to stay.”

Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This hotel is clean and comfortable with fantastic, friendly staff.
There is a gas station nearby and very easy on / off to Interstate 90.
Don't hesitate to ask staff for a restaurant recommendation or for any other information.
Very nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you for your business and your Five (5) Star TripAdvisor review of the Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

We appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Thanks again and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were on a cross country road trip when we stayed at this property and arrived late and very tired. The staff was very helpful and had a crib set up in the room prior to our arrival so that we could get to sleep quickly. As to the property itself, it was clear that the property had not been originally constructed as a Hampton Inn, but the amenities were recognizable and the overall feel of the experience was similar to other stays at Hampton Inns at other locations. It was a very good stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your Five (5) Star TripAdvisor review of our Hampton Inn Buffalo South and your business.

We value your opinion and your confidence and I will be sure to share your nice comments with our enitre team. Our new Perfect Mix lobby and Jump Start Fitness center have really made a positive impression with our guests. The heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub are a perfect way to relax after a busy day. As side note we have always been a Hampton Inn and very proud to say that.

Again, thank you for your business and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Convenient, clean hotel with a friendly staff after a day at Niagara Falls. My son really enjoyed the pool. Local pizza place down the street was recommended by the front desk and was excellent. The wife had one of the best night's sleep in a long time on very comfortable bed and sheets.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your FIVE (5) STAR experience on TripAdvisor. Our I-90 location is ideal for visiting Niagara Falls and all of Western New York.

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Free Breakfast Buffet, Jump Start Fitness Center, Free WI-FI, Jump Start Fitness Center, Spa and Indoor Heated Pool are just some of the amenities that make our guest's want to return time and again. I am glad you enjoyed our recommendation for pizza as well. After hospitality eating pizza is what we do best at our hotel most days. lol

Again, Thank You for your review and your feedback.

Yours In Hospitality

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very nice, competent staff. It was very crowded, but aside from some noise in the hallway I was very pleased with this Hampton. Even though I came up for a funeral, I would be glad to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star experience on TripAdvisor. On behalf of our entire team I am sorry to hear of the circumstances that brought you to our hotel and we offer our condolences to your entire family.

We do hope that you can visit us again during a happier time and enjoy all we have to offer. Including free Breakfast Buffet, Jump Start Fitness Center, Free WI-FI, Jump Start Fitness Center, Spa and Indoor Heated Pool are just some of the amenities that make our guest's want to return time and again.

Again Thank You for your review and your feedback.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Exceptional Service, Exceptional Staff. Great Location for Eastbound or Westbound Travelers. Perfect location for people in Buffalo, NY area for Business or pleasure. 10 to 15 minutes from Downtown and 2 two great Upstae NY restuarants, The Anchor Bar for Wings and Dinosaur BBQ for BBQ. Also 10 to 15 minutes from several other great locally owned restuarants, Bisons Baseball, Sabers Hockey, Bills Football and concerts.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your business and your Five (5) Star TripAdvisor Review of the Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

It is always nice to hear when our guests offer such positive feedback as our mission is to satisfy every guest every time. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I've stayed here several other times. It seems there are always loud guest noises in the hallway until late at night. I've complained in the past and it was painfully slow in getting the hotel to respond. I thought I would try again with this stay, but ran into the same issue once again. Other than this, the hotel is very good and very good value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had while staying with us.

I did take the liberty of investigating and was surprised to see that your room was down on the first floor not far from the front desk. I spoke with our desk associates and reminded them on how to address noise complaints.Considering how close your room was I to the desk I also expresses my disappointment that they did not resolve the situation in a more expedient fashion. I assure you that in the future if this was to happen our response will be more indicative of what all of us would expect.

Again, I apologize and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This was the first time we've stayed at this Hampton and we will be back for sure. Very friendly staff all around. The rooms were clean and spacious. Breakfast was great. The WiFi was intermittent and that would be my biggest negative. Other than that, I only have great things to say about this location. As my son says, "Stay at a Hampton or go home!"

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I love the slogan of your son "Stay at Hampton or go home". I think we will pass that on to our marketing department for their use. If they decide to use it your next stay will be on us. lol

Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Staybridge Suites Buffalo/West Seneca
Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Hamburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!