Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
US$107
US$156
US$140
Hotels.com
Orchard Park Inn(Orchard Park)
US$73
Travelocity
US$72
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$59
US$71
US$77
US$147
Home2.com
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubroom was cleanorchard parkniagara fallscomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast barwould stay here againnice staybills gameconvenient locationgreat place to staylobby areafresh fruitbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Hampton never disappoints! This hotel was super clean, very friendly staff, beautiful hotel! Breakfast was great, so many choices! Called the desk a few times for extra towels & a blanket. They were delivered immediately. No complaints at all! The pool and hot tub were a nice bonus. As well as the patio, we sat outside one night & had take out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank shanstarr
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star TripAdvisor review with the traveling public.

The best compliment that we can receive is the endorsement of our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Our I-90 location is ideal for shopping, sporting events, concerts, business, theatre or as you noted just passing through. We are minutes from Walden Galleria Mall, Boulevard Mall, McKinley Mall, Target, Walmart and minutes from downtown Buffalo.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Overall, an enjoyable stay, except for the fact that I was booked into an Accessible room without being told, which we did not like and found awkward. the staff was very understanding and offered to reinstate the member points I used for the room. Then room and hotel were within the standards of all Hampton Inns that I have stayed at.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had while staying with us.

I am glad that your points were re-instated and we hope that you will try us again in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Friendly and helpful staff - excellent hotel experience! Would highly recommend to individuals, couples, or families looking for a clean, quiet, quality hotel experience. Sending a letter of commendation to Hampton Corporate (Hilton.)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your business and your Five (5) Star review on TripAdvisor for our Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

Our new Perfect Mix Lobby is ideal for relaxing in the evening and enjoying a game or conversing with friends. In addition our Jump Start Fitness Center and Indoor Pool will allow for a vigorous work out or a relaxing wind down to your day.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

At over $200 per night, this Hampton Inn was extremely disappointing. The lobby and outside of the hotel appeared old and run down. The room AC did not work properly and the food for breakfast was not good either. I would never recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and providing such valuable feedback.

At Hampton we pride ourselves on providing the best value secured by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Please contact our on-site General Manager Lil Shaw at 716-824-2030 and allow her the opportunity to re-gain your trust and goodwill.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel was in a quiet area on the southwest edge of the Buffalo area. It was about an eight mile drive (north) to a very large upscale shopping center with many good restaurants like PF Changs. The location was perfect for us because we were traveling West towards Cleveland and it was south of the busiest traffic of Buffalo. The hotel is older but clean and the staff were very nice and helpful.

Room Tip: We were on the front side of the hotel away from the interstate and had no traffic noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South. I sincerely appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience on the World's Largest Travel Review Site, Tripadvisor.

The best compliment to receive is the endorsement of our guests. I will be sure to share your review with our entire team.

I hope to see you on your next visit.