Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
US$118
US$105
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
Orchard Park Inn(Orchard Park)
US$73
US$81
Good 3.5/5
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$82
Very Good 4/5
US$158
Home2.com
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubroom was cleanorchard parkniagara fallscomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast barwould stay here againnice staybills gameconvenient locationgreat place to staylobby areafresh fruitbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

For the money I had to pay, in hindsight a motel or super 8 would have been wonderful in comparison. The room was so outdated and run down. There were post it notes on the headboard stating the sheets, pillow and duvet cover had all been fresh and cleaned but when I pulled back the duvet, the sheets looked dirty and previously slept in. The air conditioner was badly in need of maintenance and because of this I hardly slept. Do I need to continue? Stay else where!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback and I certainly apologize for the experience that you had while staying with us.

Sometimes when large brands try to be gimmicky and cute the purpose of the idea can get lost on people and for that I apologize. The "Sticky Notes" are a brand-wide promotional program that are pre-printed material that is stuck to the headboard in every Hampton hotel in North America. It is a cute way of re-enforcing to our guests how clean our beds are. I apologize if this program offended you in any way. I assure you that our bed linen is fully changed and laundered everyday and we take great pride in our Hampton bed.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we do offer all of our guests a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you are unhappy you don't pay. I do hope that you invoked your right to our guarantee.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This hotel was way over priced for Buffalo NY, The A/C unit leaked and ruined a 350.00 pair of ostrich Boots as the water soaked the carpet which was soaked into the soles and ostrich leather of the boots!. The bathroom was also dirty and with hair from previous guests stuck on the door and shower curtin. The manager took my concerns and said someone would call me which never happened. I called her and she said they would replace the soles but the boots are ruined and there are not many shoe cobblers left and I dont believ I can send them back to the factory to be redone.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had while staying with us.

I understand that our on-site General Manager Lil Shaw took the action necessary to re-gain your trust and goodwill.

Again, I apologize for this most unfortunate incident.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is a great place to stay ...very clean and comfortable. Lovely indoor pool and hot tub with outdoor access. Staff is very helpful .Be aware..rates are higher in football season. Close to Milestrip Rd. - big box store shopping and McKinley Mall.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. Our location between the Gallaria and McKinley Shopping Malls is ideal for shopping excursions.

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Free Breakfast Buffet, Jump Start Fitness Center, Free WI-FI, Jump Start Fitness Center, Spa and Indoor Heated Pool are just some of the amenities that make our guest's want to return time and again. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and I will be sure to share your compliments with Cindy.

Again Thank You and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed here one night on a road trip from Boston to Chicago. The hotel is right off of I-90 and very easy to park and get in/out quickly. The hotel lobby was recently remodeled and is very nice. The check in and front desk was very welcoming and check in was very fast. The hotel acknowledged that we were Hilton Honors members which most places do not. Rooms were very clean and we will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank coffeecake03

Thank you for your business and your TripAdvisor Review of the Hampton Inn Buffalo South. In addition we appreciate your Hilton Honors membership.

It is always nice to hear when our guests offer such positive feedback as our mission is to satisfy every guest every time. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed here for 1 night. Nice pool. Breakfast was great. Exercise Room had what I wanted and needed. Best part though is the day staff. Nicole the Front Desk Clerk was the best that we have ever encountered; and we have been to a lot of hotels. She was just great!! Polite and professional and it is obviously sincere. What a gem! Chelsea the cleaning girl was very very nice as well. No nice and aiming to please. We really had a nice stay there and would stay again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oneslorun

I will be sure to share your kind words with Nicole and Chelsea as well as the rest of our team.

Thanks again for your business and your compliments and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,