“Clean Quiet and convenient”

Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Barrington, United States
“Clean Quiet and convenient”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel has a very polite and efficient staff and is clean and quiet. The breakfast is fine, with the expected food and is kept well stocked. For us the location near the highway was very convenient.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and Sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Our hotel thrives on serving our guests and it is nice to hear when guests recognize the quality and consistency that makes our Hampton and all other Hampton Hotels the ideal choice for staying on business or pleasure. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Thank you and we hope to serve you again soon.

Best Regards,

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
amherst , NH
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I recently returned from a stay at the Hampton Buffalo South NY. The hotel was clean, staff courteous but the price was less than ideal. In future I will look around more before making a reservation. My husband stayed at a similar hotel in Long Island a few days before our stay in South Buffalo and the rates were much more affordable for similar quality.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I wanted to take a moment and explain our pricing. We are committed to always providing the best value in the area and I assure you that while there are other hotels less expensive they do not offer the free hot breakfast, free wireless, indoor heated pool and hot tub, JumpStart Fitness Center and free Hilton Honors points program. In addition pricing changes geographically based on a number of variables including the cost to do business.

Thanks for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Syracuse, NY, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Exceptional Staff and Service. I have been staying at the Hampton for at least 8 years. I've never had a problem and the Staff has always been and continues to be exceptional. The location is excellant for my needs, directly off the NYS Thruway just west of Buffalo.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on the world's largest travel review site, TripAdvisor.

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and will be sure to share them with our entire team.

Thanks again, and I hope you visit us again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Willoughby, OH, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2014

have stayed at this hampton in a couple of times - always enjoy it, the breakfast has never disappointed and my two young boys really enjoy the pool. every room we've had has always be clean and even if there are a lot of other guests its never noisy!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your business and your Five (5) Star TripAdvisor Review of the Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

It is always nice to hear when our guests offer such positive feedback as our mission is to satisfy every guest every time. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is located right off of 90 making it convenient to get everywhere. Not much within walking distance though. Clean rooms, great pool and hot tub, delicious breakfast. We traveled with our 3 young children and this hotel was perfect for us.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star TripAdvisor review with the traveling public.

The best compliment that we can receive is the endorsement of our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Our I-90 location is ideal for shopping, sporting events, concerts, business, theatre or as you noted just passing through. We are minutes from Walden Galleria Mall, Boulevard Mall, McKinley Mall, Target, Walmart and minutes from downtown Buffalo.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed 13 August 2014

For the money I had to pay, in hindsight a motel or super 8 would have been wonderful in comparison. The room was so outdated and run down. There were post it notes on the headboard stating the sheets, pillow and duvet cover had all been fresh and cleaned but when I pulled back the duvet, the sheets looked dirty and previously slept in. The air conditioner was badly in need of maintenance and because of this I hardly slept. Do I need to continue? Stay else where!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback and I certainly apologize for the experience that you had while staying with us.

Sometimes when large brands try to be gimmicky and cute the purpose of the idea can get lost on people and for that I apologize. The "Sticky Notes" are a brand-wide promotional program that are pre-printed material that is stuck to the headboard in every Hampton hotel in North America. It is a cute way of re-enforcing to our guests how clean our beds are. I apologize if this program offended you in any way. I assure you that our bed linen is fully changed and laundered everyday and we take great pride in our Hampton bed.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we do offer all of our guests a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you are unhappy you don't pay. I do hope that you invoked your right to our guarantee.

Warrensburg, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This hotel was way over priced for Buffalo NY, The A/C unit leaked and ruined a 350.00 pair of ostrich Boots as the water soaked the carpet which was soaked into the soles and ostrich leather of the boots!. The bathroom was also dirty and with hair from previous guests stuck on the door and shower curtin. The manager took my concerns and said someone would call me which never happened. I called her and she said they would replace the soles but the boots are ruined and there are not many shoe cobblers left and I dont believ I can send them back to the factory to be redone.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had while staying with us.

I understand that our on-site General Manager Lil Shaw took the action necessary to re-gain your trust and goodwill.

Again, I apologize for this most unfortunate incident.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Seneca
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!