Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Niagara Falls, O
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We stayed here while attending a concert at the Erie County Fair. It was about a 10 minute drive to the Fair. The hotel was clean, the front desk staff (Leslie) was friendly and very helpful. The outdoor patio has a gas fireplace with patio tables to enjoy at night. The beds were comfy and the tools were very fluffy. Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Hwy 90 can be a bit noisy, ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank NFONjella

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
East Lansing, MI
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I took a risk staying here as I had had a bad experience with another Country Inn & Suites (in Henrietta, NY) a few years back. I spoke to George on the phone when I was about an hour away. He was extremely courteous and made my reservation without a credit card #, as I was in a busy service area and didn't want to say my credit card # out loud. He greeted me with a smile, was very helpful about area restaurants. The room was spacious and clean, the pool nice. My only quibble is that breakfast seemed understaffed.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank ProfMellie
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 August 2012

This past weekend, we stayed at this three week old hotel - and it was wonderful. Ours was a last minute trip so it was challenging to find a good place to stay. We usually stay at the Holiday Inn Expree in Hamburg (which is excellent every time) but they were booked with a wedding this time around. By chance - after calling the neighbouring Hampton - we were told of this new sister property that had just opened. With luck, we secured one of the remaining rooms which happened to be a suite at just $179.00 (with a terrific breakfast included for two). The linens were gorgeous, the kitchen well-appointed, and the two flat-screened TVs a nice surprise. My son used the fold out sofa which was excellent. The supplied pillows and blankets were stored in a 'use once' wrap so no worries about them being used by others. There's an indoor pool (we didn't use it or check it out) that others were raving about. All in all, the location is dynamite, right on 90. For our next trip (and we go often), this is my first choice. Right down to the shampoo and conditioner and linens and towels, everything was superb. Great location, outstanding property.

Room Tip: We had a suite on the second floor so we were able to use the stairs that flowed right down into the...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90? Share your experiences!