“Very nice place to stay”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Reviewed 14 May 2014

New and clean! The pool is open from 6am to midnight which is AWESOME!! We generally travel late and the kids always want to go swimming, only to find that the unattended pool closes at 9 or 10 pm, but not this one, We took full advantage of this. The pool and hot tub were warm and inviting! Thank you! The front desk staff was very helpful.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor and in the suite with the bedroom to the back you don't hear any noise...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lovestotravel74
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Country Inn & Suites Buffalo South. Your feedback of the Five (5) Star experience you had while staying with us is appreciated.

I am glad to hear that our pool hours were something you found useful after a long day of travel. Our indoor saltwater pool and hot tub are a huge hit with our guests after a day of travel, business or sporting event.

Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel is perfect for a long or short stay. I was in town for a few days this weekend visiting family in the Southtowns and the location is central to everything. The hotel is new so of course everything is in great condition, although the cleaning crew keep the rooms and lobby areas looking spotless. The breakfast food was typical "free breakfast" foods, no complaints. The staff kept the food area clean and well stocked. The desk clerks are so friendly (Kayla, Leslie and Meghan) and helpful; it was nice to walk in and be greeted every time by a smiling face. Jolene (the manager) was wonderful and it is obvious she is a great manager by not just keeping the hotel running smoothly, but by the friendly staff she hires. I finally found a nice hotel to stay at when visiting family in Buffalo!!!

Room Tip: The suites are spacious but even a standard room is a nice sized space.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying at the Country Inn & Suites Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star experience on TripAdvisor.

We certainly value the opinions of our guests and it is especially nice to hear when members of our Five (5) Star team are singled out for their performance. I will be sure to share your feedback with them.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I booked three nights stay through Expedia, the price was reasonable and the room came with complimentary breakfast, WI-FI and parking so we booked.
We originally requested king size bed but we crossed the boarder earlier than anticipated and arrived at the hotel around noon so we got two queen beds instead but we were given the option to wait till check in time for king bed room. But we choose to go with the two queen bed and check in early.
The staff from front desk to housekeeping were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were quiet , clean. The pool area was clean and they had towels rack there stocked with fresh towel at all time when the pool was open.
The location is very close to the highway and to the Peace bridge. Walden Galleria is a short drive from the hotel too.
Overall I was very satisfied with my stay and I will definitely pick this hotel for my future shopping trips to Buffalo

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for staying at the Country Inn & Suites Buffalo and sharing your FIVE (5) STAR experience on TripAdvisor.

Our hotel is designed to provide the finest quality accommodations, service and value. It is always nice to hear when we have executed on service commitment. I will be sure to share your review with our entire team.

Again, Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and easy check in
Great location and easy access to highway I-90.
Rooms: clean, spacious and quite
Awesome swimming pool and wirepool
Parking: plenty and free
Buffet is reasonable combination of hot
and continental breakfast
Wifi available every where including rooms and swimming pool areas

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SEWAR M

Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star experience on TripAdvisor.

Our I-90 location is ideal for shopping, sporting events, concerts and theatre performances. We are minutes from Walden Galleria Mall, Boulevard Mall, McKinley Mall, Target, Walmart and minutes from downtown Buffalo.

Thanks Again!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Clean, comfortable room, convenient to the highway. The desk clerk was a doll, very friendly and helpful. We forgot our personal care items and they gave us complimentary items. That was terrific and saved us from running around late at night to get the essentials.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Thank you for staying at the Buffalo South Country Inn and Suites and sharing your Five (5) Star experience on TripAdvisor. The biggest compliment that we can receive is the public endorsement of our guests.

I am glad that we were able to help you with the personal care items that you forgot and that you found our hotel clean and comfortable.

I do hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Buffalo.

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

A warm welcome, getting offered a cookie, asking if we'd eaten and did we want dinner suggestions...it was like going home to Mom's! The place has a pool and hot tub, an exercise room, and breakfast is included. Rooms have a microwave, fridge, coffee, free wifi, comfortable beds and are very clean. They even have frozen dinners available if you just want to microwave something for dinner. How thoughtful! Coming from a hotel the night before in Philly that was triple the price with 1/3 the amenities, I couldn't have been more grateful for all the thought that was put into services offered at this terrific hotel. Plus it was right off the freeway, so it was easy to get to. Loved it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and sharing such nice comments on your Five (5) Star TripAdvisor review.

It was nice to hear that you enjoyed our freshly baked cookies as well as the hospitality provided at check-in. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.
Our I-90 location is ideal when traveling through or for shopping, sporting events, concerts and theatre performances. We are minutes from Walden Galleria Mall, Boulevard Mall, McKinley Mall, Target, Walmart and minutes from downtown Buffalo.

Thanks Again!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I picked this hotel to stay at on the last night of a 3 day drive. I expected a basic hotel, nothing out of the ordinary but I was wrong. This hotel was really great, the staff were so friendly - calling me about 10 minutes after I checked in to make sure the room was ok. The room was spacious, the bed comfy with nice linens and a huge shower! It was also incredibly quiet. There were cookies on check in and I was told breakfast started at 6am. Wanting to get an early start I went down at 6, but didn't really expect everything to be all up and running promptly at 6, I was wrong again! The lady taking care of breakfast was warm and friendly and everything was out and ready to go. Great stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ambJax

Thank you for your business and sharing your Five (5) Star experience of our Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South on TripAdvisor.

We aim to "Exceed Guest Expectations" so it is nice to hear when we have executed on our mission. Our arrival courtesy call program is just another way for us monitor the guest experience and allows us to better serve our guests. It is nice of you to mention it. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Best Regards,

#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna
Home2 Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport/Galleria Mall

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90? Share your experiences!