“Surprised”

Dining options: Lunch
Buffalo, New York
“Surprised”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I went to Antoinette's to pick up some chocolates & grab an ice cream, all I can say is I am shocked at the bad customer service.
The workers looked annoyed as I walked in, having to look up from their cell phones. There were so many flavors that I changed my mind as to what kind of ice cream I wanted- before they even started scooping may I add, and the girl was so short with me as she agreed to get me my new flavor.
As I was picking out my chocolate, another woman walked in and just went behind the counter and started pulling chocolate out with her bare hands! I do not know if she was the owner? Even so, I decided to not get any and just left.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Tootsie8248

Buffalo, New York, USA
“Ice crystals in Ice Cream”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Took my wife to Antoinette's for Valentines Day and to try the nick Charlaps ice cream noted on the banners. There were ice crystals in the ice cream which was very disappointing

Visited February 2012
1 Thank tsw98
Buffalo, New York
“good”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

It is really tasty. Although it is VERY overprised and give you HUGE portions. But overall it is good

Visited February 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,319 helpful votes
“Old Time Parlor”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

This place has been around a long time...and there is a resson for it. Unique chocolates that are very tasty. Ice cream that is so heavenly. Nice service and the place is very clean. Not too many places like this around anymore. Try it before it is gone.

• Visited February 2011
Bird in Hand, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Ice Cream Parlor”
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Found this place by accident. A traditional ice cream parlor with an enormous variety of ice cream and other desserts. Hand crafted sundaes, floats, milkshakes, cones and any other ice cream concotion you could think of. Too many options and varieties to list here.

Be sure to enjoy your treat either indoors or out (seating inside and air-conditioned...or outside on the extensive patio area). The place is immaculately clean and the girls behind the counter are friendly and helpful. Its obviously a family run place, and the emphasis is on quality ice cream, and customer service.

Also included for your sweet tooth to enjoy is an adjacent candy shopp, with every manner of handmade candy, fudge and sweets. Ignore your diet for one day and treat yourself to Antoinette's...its worth it!

• Visited August 2011