“Good food”

Nino's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 77 Restaurants in West Seneca
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Food is great, price is even greater. Place may be a bit outdated but you'll enjoy the food. Locals frequent the place, pizza is good specially the wings. Less lively but good food.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Since moving to West Seneca we have made Nino's the place to go for take out. The pizza is always good and the wings are also very good. i haven't tried the subs so I can't say anything about them. It is a very busy place but they usually have enough staff so you don't have to wait a long time. My only complaint was that twice I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich with hot peppers and both times they forgot to put the peppers on. i didn't notice this until I got home and not wanting to go back I called the them and they took care of it the next time I went there.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

I love their pizza.. Regular crust or double dough the family always enjoys it. Also have tons of good side items to accompany it like curly fries.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

had a sub with the roasted peppers on it .one of the best subs I ever had.the rest of the food there is also good.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

We had meatball subs and reviews were 2 to 1 in favor of the subs. The one who complained said that the sauce wasn't the best and there wasn't much cheese. One of us complained that the french fries were too thin and hard. The pizza looked great and we wished that we had ordered that instead.