“Delicious !”

Chang's Garden of West Seneca
Ranked #40 of 77 Restaurants in West Seneca
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We ordered Sesame chicken, Orange chicken, egg drop soup and egg rolls- everything was delicious! I think that this was the best Chinese food that we have had in the southtowns. Our entrees came out on a large plate, decorated with beautiful vegetable-designed roses. The wait staff were personable, pleasant and attentive as he kept our water glasses filled. The restaurant began to fill up as we ate and we saw a steady stream of folks picking up their to-go orders. This is a great sign that the word is out... the food is terrific!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is my favorite Chinese restaurant. The service is good and the food great. Its a wonderful place to meet friends and enjoy lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We stop in Saturday and my wife and I got the dinner for two. One egg roll, one spring roll- good tasting... Wife got the Hot&Sour - very good, I got Wonton soup- good tasting broth but only two very small handmade wontons. We order the Orange chicken and Shrimp fried rice- the Orange chicken was sort of a stringy texture and on the tough side- taste was good. I was surprised to see my shrimp had the veins still in...I eat around the shrimp...the rice was ok. I do like that they give you a pot of tea.
My wife said that the women's restroom had a very strong smell of sewer gas. Then she remembered the last time we went here over a year ago that sewer gas smell was present. Very unpleasant. The service was very fast. Probably won't drive the distance to vist here again.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I tried Chang's based on a friends recommendation and I'm glad I did. They are head and shoulders above their competition. Freshly prepared, quality food. If you haven't yet, ditch the buffet style restaurants and try Chang's. They will remind you of what good, fresh Chinese food is. Family friendly, casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is by far my favorite spot in the West Seneca/Orchard Park area to grab a quick lunch. Chang's has the best Chinese food in Western New York. For less than $6.00 per person, you can get an amazing lunch, which includes crispy noodles, soup, and a main course….my favorite being the chicken with cashew nuts. We often order dinner from here on the weekends for takeout, but they have plenty of room to accommodate dining in.