“Classic New York Pizza”

Add it.
Ferro's Famous New York Pizza
Ranked #36 of 77 Restaurants in West Seneca
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stopped in for dinner after work today. Finally found myself a classic New York Pizzeria! West Seneca was in need of a decent place to grab a quick slice and this place is perfect! Nice staff great food, decor is modern (love the pizza painting on the wall) If your in need of a quick pizza fix stop in and give it a try,

1  Thank Bry S

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I went in for lunch with a few clients of mine. There was a ton of selection. Everyone wanted something different so this worked out perfectly. I had the pizza, which was excellent. I have been to NYC several times and you could tell that the people at Ferros put effort into making a good pie, where as in NYC they just pump them out. A few of my clients ordered pasta dishes. These took a little longer to make as expected. The staff brought them out to our table. One of the employees came out halfway through our meal to ask if everything was to our liking. You don't usually get this type of treatment at a "fast food" restaurant. Since going I have recommended it to several friends. They have all enjoyed it as well.

1  Thank 716Billy
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Gave me wicked heartburn and a stomach ache. Cheese tasted fake, stale and old. Doesn't taste like real NY pizza, only mirrors the concept of NY style pizza and pizzeria. Decor and service are ok but I don't think leaving 15 pizzas sitting out is a good idea when there are 3 people in the restaurant. In NYC it works because people are in and out constantly. It works in malls because of foot traffic. We sat there 20 minutes and no one came or left. I don't entirely enjoy being nauseous for nearly 24 hours after eating and you can bet I am not going back.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I have just gone to Ferro's Famous today. I was hungry and it was the closest place at the time. My Stepfather has had real New York pizza many times before on vacations. So he was the real rater of the pizzas. So we went in and tried it. Now I found the atmosphere was good and satisfactory. The people working were friendly and we received the food quickly. Sadly the food was not satisfactory. I was not expecting the best pizza but I was still disappointed. The dough was hand tossed so that was a good part. Then the sauce was obviously not a high quality sauce. The cheese was clearly fake which was what really ruined the pizza. Even though the atmosphere was good, it did not make up for the pizza. I felt like I was eating the pizza of the large franchise in a 'hut'. Now I am not saying that I would never need to go again. I'm simply saying that the owners need to see this review and take it home. I will go again and I hope that the needed improvements are made. So I leave with these thoughts and thank you for reading.