“Great meal for a great price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Harvest Diner

The Harvest Diner
Ranked #40 of 103 Restaurants in Westbury
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, American, Greek, Diner
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Massena, New York
“Great meal for a great price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This diner has not only great food and service but the price was fantastic! Atmosphere was good too. It was a tad bit dirty so that's why it didn't get a higher score. However we will go back! My husband and I ordered a sandwich (we always split), a bowl of soup, and it came with fries. Our total bill with tip was $20! It was fairly close to our hotel, it was busy (which is always a good sign) so we stopped.

• Visited June 2014

Naples, Florida
“Amount the worst meals ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Terrible. Ordered meatloaf it look delicious however the meet was awful. The gravy had no taste the corn was wet and soggy. I am not exaggerating when I say it was among the worst meals I have ever had. The waiter noticed that I have hardly touched the meal, he stated didn't you like it? I politely responded no I didn't care for it. He then informed the manager/owner who took my check, did not mention it and then charged me full price for a meal that I hardly touched. Terrible customer relations. I will never go back, I suggest you do the same! P.g.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Pager64
Westbury, New York, United States
“The harvest, a Westbury Tradition”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The Harvest Diner has terrific food, great service and it's located right on Lod Country Road. You can' go wrong.

Visited December 2013
“Terrific Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Found this place off the Navigation system; Went there for a late breakfast. I was hoping for a Greek Omelet, but after looking a the few Greek items that I expected at a NY Diner and not finding any, I ordered another Omelet instead. We also ordered pancakes and other American breakfast food. The food was presented well and was made well, the service was quick, and it all tasted delicious for our hungry group. I would make this a regular breakfast place if I lived nearby. A winner!

• Visited August 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“One of the better diners in Central Nassau”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

After going to the Harvest Diner for many years, i can safely say that this is one of the better diners in Central Nassau as it has good food, a cozy atmosphere, and friendly service. First, I always enjoy the atmosphere, which was clean and not your typical "greasy spoon diner" with dark and warm colors used to create a homey, Tuscan like atmosphere. For food I usually order the Chicken Bistro Wrap without the wrap, eggplant, and mozzarella. Since I ordered this as a lunch special, I also got a Diet Coke and soup with the special. Speaking of the Manhattan Clam Chowder, I find it to be filled to the brim with clams, potatoes, carrots, and celery and it has a pleasant spice to the red broth. The Griled Chicken Special, which had an ample amount of juicy and well seasoned chicken along with crispy fries, crisp lettuce, ripe tomatoes, and sweet red peppers. In addition to the Grilled Chicken sandwich, I have tried other dishes such as breakfasts, ice cream, and dinners, which have been consistently good as well. The service is excellent as the waiters and waitresses i have had (Mary and Miguel come to mind) are friendly, efficient, and attentive yet unobtrusive. If that is not enough, Charlie Savaa, the owner, is a very gracious host and remembers you with every visit. While the prices went up a couple of years ago, it seems they have gone down a little bit and specials like the complete dinners and lunch specials are pretty easy on your wallet and give you a lot of food. Overall, the Harvest Diner is a good value. For good food, friendly folks, and a nice atmosphere, the Harvest Diner is definitely one of the better diners in Central Nassau.

• Visited June 2013