“Very nice clean place”

Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westbury
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Very nice, clean hotel. The staff is well trained and friendly. Location is great if you are from the Long Island area. It is ideal for wedding guest accommodations. The only caveat is access to main desk. Our phone did not work and the staff did not know how to solve the problem. Also there was no information about area restaurants, shopping, phone numbers or hotel spa services in the room. It was however, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I recently had my makeup trial for my upcoming wedding and was blown away by Erika. Her skill is beyond anything I have ever encountered and I have had professional makeup applications more times than I can count. I will never go to anyone but her ever again. Not only was her talent amazing but she was such a pleasure to spend that time with. We had a great time with lots of laughs. I cannot wait till the wedding! Knowing I am in the best hands on the most important day of my life takes a lot of stress off.

Room Tip: The suites are beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Viana many times since they opened. We simply have a wonderful weekend getaway each and every time. The location is in a weird area, however, a great movie theater is a minute away, and shopping less than 15 minutes away.

On all of our getaways, we've always had a King Room with Jacuzzi. The room comes with a balcony, which is great! However, once we took a regular room due to late booking. Not a bad room, but we would never take a non balcony room again.

The highlights are drinks and food at Marco Polo's. Will, the food and beverage director, is simply amazing! He's got a great personality and kept us entertained for hours at the bar.

Some suggestions for management: remove those stupid pillow covers. My wife and I take them off as soon as we arrive. Go lay on a bed and put your head on a pillow with that cover on. Let me know how you feel. Second: the rooms are starting to show signs of age and wear. The couch in our suite has a tear in it and the carpet too. Third: rooftop bar and or pool. Get something up there!!

Room Tip: Get a room with a jacuzzi. They are huge and definately large enough for 2 people.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Came here for a weekend getaway after proposing to my girlfriend (now my fiance). This place is beautiful. The service is perfect. The staff is absolutely top notch. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, and the romance package is well worth the money. My fiance loved everything. I can't wait to come back for another weekend getaway. If you are reading this review, you won't be disappointed. This place is great.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Stayed here before flying back to the UK, lovely hotel with friendly staff. Great night sleep apart from the noisy air con unit! Kids loved using the spa facilities however the jacuzzi was too hot! Word of advice, book spa treatments in advance, I was hoping to treat my daughter to a massage but they were full!! Shame!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I went for my wedding make-up and hair trial at the Viana with Erica (make-up) and Lauren (hair). Amazing is the only way to describe them both. They both far exceeded my expectations and my family and I was blown away. Erica is extremely professional and you can tell she loves her job. I was not a typically bride that knew what I wanted, I had an idea but really need a professionals guidance. She was able to take my vision and expand on it to make me look absolutely gorgeous. OMG, Lauren is fabulous. She was able to create a masterpiece with my hair (which is extremely thin and fine). I had gone for several trails and thank god I found her. She is a perfectionist and she truly is amazing at hair. I never thought anyone would be able to configure my hair and create the style the way she was able to. I highly recommend both Erika and Lauren, they are a dynamite team together. Thank you both! I can’t wait for my wedding day.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I came here recently for an after work happy hour. Since it was a larger group (30 ppl), we had made arrangements with them ahead of time. We were given a private room that was clean, comfortable & spacious for our size group. The servers were not over friendly but attentive. There is no bartender in the room, so the only way to order a drink was to wait for someone to come into the room.
Very good appetizers which I believe we're half off.

I would return for another function here & from the looks of it would recommend any business clients traveling to the area.

It's new, clean @ modern. The exterior doesn't do it justice but it is a nice looking hotel inside & you can tell that they are trying hard to succeed.

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
The Roslyn Hotel
The Roslyn Hotel
#2 of 3 in Roslyn
Glen Cove Mansion and Conference Center

Been to Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!