“Amazing!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Holbrook, New York
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I just stayed here for my wedding and had a block of about 20 rooms. The hotel is clean and beautiful. The staff is so nice and friendly, anytime someone spoke with a staff member they would remark "they're so NICE here!" I had a couples massage the night before my wedding which was perfect and relaxing, it was just what I needed. I stayed in the kitchenette room, which was spacious and plenty of room for my whole bridal party to get hair and makeup done the next morning. 9 of us total, plus 3 hair/makeup people, and 3 photographer/videographers and we were not cramped or on top of each other. We ordered a continental breakfast including coffee and juice for 10 people and it arrived on time and was delicious. We also ate at the restaurant the night before. The edamame is amazing, best I ever had. I had the pasta romano and it was so delicious. The bartender created a new shot and gave us two complimentary to taste and they were so good. Luis at the front entrance was amazing. He escorted guests up to our room, helped get us superglue when my head piece broke, and was on top of the limo transportation for the bridal party and guests. I would definitely stay at the Viana Hotel & Spa whenever the need arises and I recommend it to anyone considering staying there, especially weddings that need a hotel block.

Room Tip: The kitchenette room is spacious. The jacuzzi rooms have a huge shower and a balcony.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Want to get pampered? By all means stay at this Hotel. From the gracious greeting by Luis at the front entrance all the way up to Takir, the General Manager, treating us like royalty, made our stay superb. We were return guests this time celebrating my sister's special decade birthday. I couldn't believe that Luis and Takir as well as the staff in the spa, Taziana, Christina and Stephanie (the spa director) all took the time to remember details of our previous stay which was several months prior. Even though we were a party of 8 women this time, each one of us were treated as though we were individual celebrities.. Little things like this make your time memorable Such personal service.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 125MariaC
New York
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband and I just stayed here and were with a large group for a wedding. Check-in was a breeze and I was able to check-in early, at 12. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and very comfortable. We went to the spa and had some massages and they were very good and relaxing. The bar was very nice and had delicious drinks. The bartenders were very friendly and even when I wasn't crazy about my drink the bartender made me a new drink at no extra charge. Checkout was super chick and the bell hop Louis just happened to be passing us in the hallway and helped us with our things and carried it to the car for us, even though we never asked for his help which was very nice of him. Even when I went to tip he, he refused to take it to me and said he just wanted to help bc he liked us. The hotel is very nice but the staff made the experience that much better.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Levittown, New York, United States
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The room was beautiful and spotless. The beds were very comfortable.We had a king jacuzzi room. The room had a huge 2 person shower as well.The staff was attentive and kind. The spa was a treat as well. This was a great find.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Wellington, Florida, United States
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Very nice, clean hotel. The staff is well trained and friendly. Location is great if you are from the Long Island area. It is ideal for wedding guest accommodations. The only caveat is access to main desk. Our phone did not work and the staff did not know how to solve the problem. Also there was no information about area restaurants, shopping, phone numbers or hotel spa services in the room. It was however, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Medford, New York
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I recently had my makeup trial for my upcoming wedding and was blown away by Erika. Her skill is beyond anything I have ever encountered and I have had professional makeup applications more times than I can count. I will never go to anyone but her ever again. Not only was her talent amazing but she was such a pleasure to spend that time with. We had a great time with lots of laughs. I cannot wait till the wedding! Knowing I am in the best hands on the most important day of my life takes a lot of stress off.

Room Tip: The suites are beautiful
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Woodmere, New York
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Viana many times since they opened. We simply have a wonderful weekend getaway each and every time. The location is in a weird area, however, a great movie theater is a minute away, and shopping less than 15 minutes away.

On all of our getaways, we've always had a King Room with Jacuzzi. The room comes with a balcony, which is great! However, once we took a regular room due to late booking. Not a bad room, but we would never take a non balcony room again.

The highlights are drinks and food at Marco Polo's. Will, the food and beverage director, is simply amazing! He's got a great personality and kept us entertained for hours at the bar.

Some suggestions for management: remove those stupid pillow covers. My wife and I take them off as soon as we arrive. Go lay on a bed and put your head on a pillow with that cover on. Let me know how you feel. Second: the rooms are starting to show signs of age and wear. The couch in our suite has a tear in it and the carpet too. Third: rooftop bar and or pool. Get something up there!!

Room Tip: Get a room with a jacuzzi. They are huge and definately large enough for 2 people.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
Glen Cove Mansion and Conference Center
Hyatt Place Garden City
Hyatt Place Garden City
#1 of 4 in Garden City

Been to Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!