“Feeling like a vacation....at home!”

Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westbury
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This place was a complete surprise to me and my girlfriend. We wanted a little bit of being without going anywhere. Having found the Viana via an online search, I decided to give it a shot. Once you walk in the door you feel like are on a mini vacation. We did not leave the premises for the entire time we were there. We ate at the Marco Polo restaurant inside the hotel and the food was fantastic. We moved to the bar where we continued to enjoy the atmosphere, the staff and our drinks. Our room was nice and clean, up to date and extremely comfortable. One of the best parts of our stay was the water pressure in the shower.... Wow! The staff is extremely nice, courteous and friendly. I will definitely be making another reservation soon and plan on experiencing the spa services next time...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin P

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Instead of staying, for example, at the chain Hampton Inn down the road, stay here. You'll get a hustling staff that can't do enough for you, a really comfortable and huge bed, nice wood paneled hutch in the rooms, and a wonderful cooked breakfast buffet (reasonable extra charge in my case),

Big flat screen(channels unusually arrayed), lots of bathroom goodies, LEED certified, and nice and quiet.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Nice place with clean rooms. The staff was very friendly and helpful.Breakfast was simple yet good. Room was spacious with fridge, microwave and Keurig coffee all included in price. They have a Spa but had no time to check it out, maybe next time.
The shuttle driver was very friendly and helpful and offered rides even to the train station when he was available. Did not like the bedding, the blankets were too thin , would be nice to have a down comforter of some sort.....otherwise pretty good for Long Island hotels in comparison to others I have stayed at.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Masterot
Reviewed 9 December 2013

There aren't enough words to express how wonderful my experience was at this hotel. I recently hosted my birthday party at the Viana Hotel and Spa(in the ballroom) and it was flawless thanks to the incredible staff there. Kim and Erin went ABOVE and beyond to help me plan my party and all the details that go along with it. They even upgraded my boyfriend and I to a suite (along with surprise birthday rose petals and champagne in the room!)They also gave all of my guests who stayed overnight a discounted price on their rooms and even gave a free night stay in their sister hotel nearby (and a free cab ride back and forth)to one of my guests whose room was not available because a previous party animal trashed it the night before.The staff during my party, especially Inez, were extremely attentive and friendly. Not only was the room decorated beautifully, but Inez went out of her way to help me re-frost all of my cupcakes that melted on the way to the party and smiled her way through it. She was a great bartender as well; my hand was never empty ;) From the minute you walk into this beautiful boutique hotel and you are greeted by Luis, to the minute you leave, you are treated like family. I will host my party here every year from now on and I know that I will get nothing but the best customer service from amazing people. Thank you to all of the staff at the Viana Hotel. You guys are the definition of first class service!!
Oh and BTW The spa was great too!!! The couples massage was incredible and Erica and Anthony did a phenomenal job with my hair and makeup. Don't walk, but run to this hotel if you ever need a place to stay in Long Island.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Samantha P
Reviewed 30 November 2013

This lovely and quaint 'leading small hotels of the world' offers impeccable service. Everyone there smiles and greets you. They go well beyond what I would expect from most hotels. Rooms are lovely, well-appointed, very clean and comfortable. Even when a mistake or problem occurs they are on it. We did not have the time to try the spa.

Room Tip: only 5 floors but we were fortunate to be on the 5th floor which is listed as the penthouse. no idea...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We had almost 50 rooms taken by our family and friends at the Viana for our son's wedding, and had the rehearsal dinner there along with the brunch the morning after the wedding. The staff was incredible...professional, helpful, pleasant. They did whatever they could possibly do to make our stay and our guests' stay comfortable. Louis, the bellman manager, was definitely one of the highlights of our weekend as he made all of us feel like we were his family, and treated everyone with great warmth. The food was great, the rooms lovely and clean. This is a very special place to stay, for sure!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel one night for a family wedding. Unfortunately, they had booked two or three other weddings that weekend, which resulted in a bit of chaos. On top of that, despite the fact that we had booked under the wedding name at the wedding rate, the clerk who took the reservation booked us for the next night. While the manager was somewhat sympathetic, they had no other rooms available due to the multiple wedding bookings. His only solution was to put us up at a "sister hotel" that was a good twenty minutes away. Since everyone was traveling to wedding events by shuttle, that wasn't going to work. Thankfully, a relative had booked an extra room and did not need it.

In any event, ultimately it was a reasonable stay. The rooms are well-appointed and clean, and the facilities are nicely kept. The bar and breakfast staff was a bit surly, but I probably would have been as well if I had to deal with multiple drunken wedding guests. Would I stay here again if I was in the area? Probably not, but it was a fairly nice hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
Hyatt Place Garden City
Hyatt Place Garden City
#2 of 4 in Garden City
Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury

Been to Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!