“Beautiful Wedding Weekend”

Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westbury
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Our daughter's wedding was this past weekend and there were 40 rooms that were in the wedding block. The suites and rooms were spacious and the beds were so comfortable. The front desk staff always smiled and greeted us coming and going. The two bellmen, Joe and Louis, were attentive and helpful, constantly making sure all our needs were met. We ate dinner in the restaurant one night and it was very good. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. You will not be dissappointed!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank EllenB0405

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Our wedding was at the North Ritz Club so we needed a hotel that was close. We decided to stay at the Viana Hotel and Spa and was not disappointed. The hotel is very modern and clean and the staff was amazing to work with. The rooms are very spacious. Erin was there to answer all my questions and accommodated all of my requests. She was so easy and great to work with. Louis always had a smile on and helped us with everything he could. The hotel was so great with allowing us to take pictures where we wanted and provided us with a shuttle to and from the venue which was key. They even put rose pedals in our room and gave us a bottle of champagne the night of our wedding. We had about 14 rooms of people booked and everyone loved it. The hotel could not have been more helpful and accommodating.

Room Tip: We booked a suite because we knew we would have a lot of wedding attire, gifts etc and it was defini...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This hotel is Comfortable, clean, relaxing, comfortable and welcoming! The room was large with a very comfortable mattress. The temperature in the room was perfect. I highly recommend a massage with Tim, the best I ever had!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jody P
Reviewed 28 February 2014

My husband and I did a one night getaway at the Viana Hotel and would highly recommend it to others. We had a fabulous time from the moment we arrived until we left late the following morning. We were greeted with a smile, the check in was easy and the staff were eager to please. Our room was a suite with a kitchenette, nice comfy king size bed, Jacuzzi and immaculately clean. We had breakfast at the restaurant the next morning. Food and service were again top notch. Check out easy. I recommend this to any couple looking for a quick getaway! Thanks for a memorable weekend.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Our wedding took place nearby at Westbury Manor and we had discovered Viana at one of Westbury's showcases. First entering the hotel we were very impressed with the elegant decor and the environmentally friendly policies. It was truly a luxury hotel. The bar and restaurant is beautiful and the rooms were spacious and very comfortable. All the rooms were set up feng shui. All of our guests loved the hotel and it really helped make our wedding weekend a success.

The hotel staff, in particular Erin (who took care of the event planning) and Louis (the bellman) were very helpful and patient with us and all of our requests, as well as those of our guests. We really felt that everyone there went above and beyond to make it a fantastic and unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My experience with the Viana Hotel was a few weeks ago on the night of the terrible snowstorm on Long Island. My daughter Bridget was driving home from college to attend the wake of a classmate from high school who had been killed in a hit & run accident in Maryland. She had left at 8:30 in the morning and was still driving at 8:30 at night. She sat on the LIE for 4 hours - basically not moving. She was very upset and a little scared - she was alone, tired and there was nothing we could do to get to her. I suggested she get off the LIE and go to any hotel in the area. I had called all of the hotels by Westbury that would be close off the LIE - all were full - but a wonderful young woman by the name of Kimberly was such a wonderful, calming voice in the storm that night. She works at the Viana Hotel. I explained to her that Bridget was upset and scared and had to go to the bathroom. I understood there were no rooms at the Viana but wanted the staff there to be aware she would be stopping by to take a break. Kimberly was very concerned, she offered to take care of Bridget, give her drinks and food, she would take care of my Bridget. I am crying now thinking how sweet this young woman was to me. She could tell I was a concerned mom and she comforted me with her works of concern and her interest in making Bridget feel secure and safe. I really don't know if Kimberly realized how powerful her kindness was that night - but it was palpable. She was my angel and I will forever be grateful to her. Bridget graduates college in may and I plan to take her and her sister to the Viana Spa to celebrate and I hope to meet Kimberly - my angel! Thank you so very much for your empathy and concern, you should be very proud of yourself, you are a remarkable person. Thank you. I hope Kimberly gets promoted to whatever she wants because a person with such wonderful caring insight and with the know -how to diffuse my worried mind - with her kindness - deserves recognition and should be rewarded for her actions. I called the hotel and spoke to Kimberly's boss Mr. Hani, I explained how wonderful Kimberly had been and I hope she gets recognized for her excellent people skills and maturity. She acted far beyond her age. This hotel should be proud to have such an empathetic employee - this young woman calmed me with her voice. She is a true leader. I wish her all of the best and hope to meet her in May.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Deborah E
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We live in East Meadow and wanted to go somewhere great where we didn't have to go too far. Ding we found this place in westbury and we loved it. We wanted everything included so we choose the staycation package and it was so worth it. We choose the kitchen suite and it was great water pressure was great and hot, the room smelt good and everything was clean. couldn't ask for a better room. They offered another suite with a balcony but i thought it was dumb -- the view isn't great and they don't have chairs outside. But if u wanted fresh air to cool off it would be useful just not for me. my wife is pregnant so the kitchen was worth it to keep drinks cold.

The cable was a little jumpy but im use to optimum but this was good for hotel cable plenty of channels to choose.

The package included overnight room, 5 course dinner at marco polo's, 50 minute couples massage and continental breakfast in the morning and unlimited access to the pool/sauna/steam room. And ill go over each of these 1 at a time.

The room - great, spacious, clean and i love the organic soap they give. Bed was comfy, pillows great, shower hot. light switches = confusing but hey i don't mind learning.

Marco polo restaurant - AMAZING - the 5 courses were better one after another. Loved the sampler appetizer and the dessert was great we had red velvet cake and the signature dessert wonton smores SO GOOD! Also the staff was super friendly and the chief was pretty much the man. Very friendly and he was great at what he does A+. Food was a little spicy but i like that.

Pool Room - great only 2 people at a time so its good and not crowded. was not cold or too hot pretty perfect. they also have one of those jets in the pool but it was broken but the maintenance guy fixed it for me so i could use it. the steam room was great it was very steamy and good. I didnt use the sauna because of preference but people were and no one complained. the hot tub was hot and cozy loved it. the entire room was pretty perfect could be much better but what it was and how close to home i loved it

The massage - great. were not talking like the complete spa experience of Mexico but it was good, the massage itself was great but it lacked many things other spa's i've been to had. if the hotel contacted me i could tell them many things to change to make it outrageous. they are many subtle things that make a huge impact on the experience. Overall for what it was she made me feel very good an after i felt very good and wouldn't change anything about the massage at all. it was well worth it.

The breakfast - Very good had everything from bagels, eggs, omelet station, muffins, tea's, coffee, fruit and the fresh squeezed orange juice was he best orange juice i ever had. Loved it. The chief was a very good aspect of the experience. you will love him too.

Overall this place is well worth the money and id recommend it. We went for our 2nd anniversary and i'm writing this review and feel great giving them 5 stars. Its next to the movie theatre on brushhollow road. The views aren't the greatest but i was there to relax and i am completely relaxed. A+ loved it. book with confidence.

Room Tip: there are different type of rooms. but no matter what floor your on the rooms are all the same.
1  Thank Anthony C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
Hyatt Place Garden City
Hyatt Place Garden City
#2 of 4 in Garden City
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island

Been to Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!