“Great Experience”

Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westbury
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We chose the Viana to host a formal dinner dance for about 75 people, as well as overnight accommodations. The hotel itself is in pristine condition; check in services were extremely friendly, as were the door men. Louis was my favorite! Talk about a man with enthusiasm! We also worked with Erin and she was excellent and very helpful! The rooms were fantastic. The beds were nice and comfortable. The hotel was run on a strict operation that made sure everyone had a safe and responsible time. Definitely one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in! I will definitely be recommending it to my friends!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank KMS620

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We chose the Viana to book our room block for our wedding a few weeks ago, and we are so happy that we did! The service and amenities were top notch. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the bellmen, Louis and Joe who were beyond amazing. They never let us carry one thing the entire weekend and were so welcoming and helpful. We booked the late bar option for our guests to continue the party after the wedding and the staff at the bar and restaurant were also amazing and very accommodating. We had over 45 rooms booked and all of our guests raved about the comfort and service of the hotel. I would definitely recommend the Viana to any brides looking for their room block.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Was at this hotel for business but it felt like a week long vacation. The beds are comfortable, the staff is very friendly, almost southern friendly and the breakfast buffet is the best I have ever had. I travel for a living and when I say "real" bacon you'll know what I mean. Can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Went for a girls weekend spa retreat. Considering we were a group of 34, and the weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs' going on, I must say the hotel handled all the groups well. The room was nicely appointed, had a mini fridge, bathroom is small but had all the necessary amenities. The spa is great. Arrived early, and enjoyed a drink at the bar, good drink. The service and staff were overall wonderful. I would definitely have guest stay here when visiting, has a more boutique hotel feel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MyOyster5
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is a good place to stay if you need a local hotel but there are some things that could be improved upon.
I stayed here for a brief "staycation" to rest and relax. I was using the Viana Spa, which was excellent and then stayed on at the hotel. The room was clean and a good size with everything you could need in a local hotel. I stayed on a Sunday so the price was right, though I think it's definitely overprice during peak Friday / Saturday nights.
The bathroom was very clean with a nice Marble shower and great smelling bath products from the spa. A robe was provided (though slippers were not and would have been nice).
There was a Keurig machine in the room with a good selection of coffees.
I ordered room service for Dinner and Breakfast. The food was from the fusion restaurant at the hotel. It was reasonably priced and pretty good for being able to relax in your room and have your meals brought to you. The restaurant / bar staff should have been more knowledgeable as I ordered a bottle of wine for the room and they were lacking on recommendations.
I rented a couple of movies during my stay which were very pricey considering they were already out on demand.
A couple of other things to be aware of:
-It was absolutely freezing outside so I turned the heat up and it completely sucked all the moisture out of the air and my skin.
-Someone knew I was staying there and wanted to buy me a bottle of champagne for the room and the hotel would not allow it, which is a very strange and disappointing policy.
-There is no ambiance outside of the hotel and most of the views are of parking lots.

Overall, the hotel was a good standard place to stay. It was not by any means luxurious but if you need a clean, well equipped local hotel room, I would recommend this hotel.
I know that a lot of people stay here for weddings, and it seems great for that, though I would say it's over priced during these peak times.
I highly recommend the spa, my treatments were very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank NYCjetsetter-girl
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed there for our wedding and had a really nice time there..Hotel is exceptionally clean, modern looking with a good vibe when you walk in.......Louis the Bell Captain stood out.....He was truly the most kind, genuine person we'd ever met in our lives. Made us feel at home, was there every single time we needed something whether it was having my car brought to me asap, having bags, luggage brought up and down, chairs for hair/make up, guiding us in the right direction and so much more...he made our Wedding Weekend wonderful!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pat b
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Our daughter's wedding was this past weekend and there were 40 rooms that were in the wedding block. The suites and rooms were spacious and the beds were so comfortable. The front desk staff always smiled and greeted us coming and going. The two bellmen, Joe and Louis, were attentive and helpful, constantly making sure all our needs were met. We ate dinner in the restaurant one night and it was very good. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. You will not be dissappointed!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank EllenB0405
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
The Roslyn Hotel
The Roslyn Hotel
#2 of 3 in Roslyn
Glen Cove Mansion and Conference Center

Been to Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!