“The Best Hotel on Long Island”

Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westbury
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I am a booking agent for Entertainment in the NY area and ALWAYS book my Artists at The Viana. The prices are very reasonable, the service is fabulous from the moment you book the reservation, to the smiles when you walk thru the door, to the clean rooms and friendly staff. Entertainment Artists can be very particular at times where they are staying and when I do a show in the NY area they ask me to please put them up at The Viana. Thumbs up to this Hotel & Spa.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I got married 3/1/14 at the Sand Castle in Franklin Square, and the Viana Hotel and Spa was recommended for guest flying in for the big day. We took it an extra step further and used the hotel and spa for all its ammedities. I used Erika Jansen and Lauren DeCosimo for hair and makeup for my whole bridal party. Besides being professional, they were super friendly, down to earth, and made us feel and look beautiful. I had a breakfast platters come down to the spa and it was just a morning to remember cant thank them enough for everything they had done for us. The staff at Viana Hotel and Spa was extremely professional and courteous from the minute I check in to the minute I checked out. I can't thank them enough for making my wedding day a memorable one. I HIGHLY recommend any future brides to consider the spa services, or even the crazy after party that they provided!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I recently held our Wedding Dinner Reception at The Viana on 7/7/14. We were looking for a location with excellent food and close to our church. We found both, and I think quite honestly the bonus for us was meeting the event coordinator, Erin. From our first initial meeting with Erin, she went over and beyond what you would expect from normal duties of a hotel. Now the food..I am a chef, so naturally I was looking for not the standard for wedding food. Again, Marco Polo Restaurant within the hotel, did not disappoint.The food was exceptional, all of our guests were amazed at the level the restaurant brought it. We are so pleased to share this hotel and restaurant with our most intimate friends and families. The rooms and my bridal suite were excellent!
If you are looking to host a small gathering or party, I implore you to give this Hotel try. Erin and her staff, Ryan, Inez the Banquet Manager plus more, work together as a team and loving family. They have made us feel like family, and I'm pretty sure now that our guests have had the chance to be inside instead of drive right by it, wont think twice about having breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Marco Polo. Did I mention, we were allowed to have a very famous waffle truck come and serve our bridal cake??!!! Simply marvelous!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank nikkoslove
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Viana Hotel combines the luxury of an elegant boutique hotel as well as an eco-friendly building and environment. The hotel is state of the art in design and function. Walking through the doors of the hotel, you know that this is a very speciial place. Gorgeous marble, glass, and furniture are a visual treat. The staff is young, attentive and extremely courteous. The hotel offers luxe city type amenities in a suburban chic environment. Our suite was becutifully appointed and totally efficient with lots of room for lesiure, work and enjoyment. We particularly enjoyed the beautiful spa and gym. The Viana's restaurant serves unique fish, poultry and meats. The hotel located near shopping, dining and the highways. Competitively priced and one of the best hotels on long island.

Room Tip: I loved our suite which was roomy with lots of sunlight.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barry K
Reviewed 9 July 2014

There are not enough stars to begin to express my satisfaction with the Viana Hotel's Erika Jansen (makeup) and Lauren DeCosimo (hair). Fabulous work this past weekend for my best friends wedding. Everyone looked flawless and walked out feeling & looking like a million bucks. I am a very picky person when it comes to my hair and make up and I have not one complaint!!! They have amazing personalities and know how to have fun with a group while still getting the job done :-) !!! thank you both again and I can not wait for them to work their magic again for my wedding this coming december!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed at Viana as part of a large wedding party and we couldn't have been treated better. The accommodations were excellent. Bright room, comfy bed, roomy shower, Keurig coffeemaker (loved that), terry robes, tasty lemonade in the lobby. All of the staff were friendly and efficient... keep a look out for Louis, he's the bomb!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We recently booked 30+ rooms for a wedding. The entire staff was extraordinarily accommodating to all of our needs. The rooms are lovely, the beds are very comfortable. Erin and Ryan responded quickly to all phone calls concerning the room block and our experience was all positive. I would recommend them for small or large groups - we really couldn't have asked for anything more!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MaryAnn0210
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
Hyatt Place Garden City
Hyatt Place Garden City
#2 of 4 in Garden City
Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury

Been to Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!