“Excellent atmosphere and food!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Willis Avenue
Transit: East Williston Train Station.
Description: A classic American bar and grill featuring 24 draft Beers from all over the world. We have live music, karaoke, and a private party room. Our menu consists of Steaks, Fish, Chops, Burgers, and much more!!!
Bayside, New York
“Excellent atmosphere and food!”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I went there with my wife yesterday. The place is very clean and the atmosphere excellent! We loved it there and recommend to anyone in the neighborhood.

New Jersey
“A local Gem in Long Island”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

My daufhter lives in long island and we needed a special place for her bridal shower. We chose this lovely restaurant. The service was excellent. The choice on the party menu was excellent. The food was superb. The value was excellent. They had a very nice room that could accommodate our number of 40 guests. We had room for all the fun games and bridal presents.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Pediatricnurse
Westbury, New York
“A Welcome addition to Williston Park,”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Willy Parkers has interesting takes on a wide variety of menu items, their steak is delicious, they have some nice happy hour specials and sandwiches are top quality ingredients

Visited August 2011
Portland, Oregon
“Great Place in Willy Park”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Willy Parkers is a great pub and restaurant with a nice family feel. Good American fare and the bar is well stocked.

Visited June 2012
Veracruz, Mexico
“pleasant local American food with a flare”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I visited there with two others on a Saturday evening during peak hours. We were seated promptly. They offer a number of beers on tap, yet didnt seem to have any wheat beers. The server was not all that well versed in beers, as to be able to offer me a VAULABLE suggestion to fit my pallet. Luckily, the Seadog Blue Paw was delicious.

The menu was a tad confusing with some three course fixed thing, but really nominal in the experience. Turn the page, and everything is layed out as normal.

The service was great. I don't think my water glass ever got below half way before it was refilled. The food was piping hot and delicious.

I had the pulled pork sliders. They were served with a house-made Cole slaw that was good. It wasn't a heavy mayo based, but rather the type that is dry with a bit of vinegar. The pork was obviously marinated and slow cooked all day. Finally! an establishment who knows how to serve BBQ pork without drowning it in sause.

I tried the onion rings, home-made, and hot. Turkey burger was good.... Truly didn't know what to expect, but had a wonderful experience.

The owner checked on us twice and personally thanked us... something rarely seen anymore. I appreciated that fact as it wasn't a conversation, just a simple, "how was everything?" and a "did you enjoy your experience?"

The atmosphere was appropriate and inviting. It's neat being from out of town, and seeing pictures of the same Williston area from 100 years prior. There was a couple of TV's in the dinning too
for those sport nuts.

I would recommend this place to friends and I booked my rehearsal dinner there, so I look forward to going back!!!

1 Thank waterproofpanda