US$205
US$181
US$155
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Hyatt Place Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$198
US$177
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hampton.com
US$211
US$195
US$144
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$144
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

All reviewsfront desklong islandroom was cleannon smokingyoung ladynew yorkgarden cityroom ratefirst floorgreat customer servicewe've stayedwent above and beyondnassau countythe general managernice stayupon checkhousekeeping staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was very nervous about staying at a Redroof upon check in I was greeted by Roxy and Rachelle very informative polite and patient. My room wasn't quite ready so Gladys the supervisor went to get a room prepared for me. The room was actually very nice surprisingly. I will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Brian P, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island - Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear haynes1232018

Thanks for your comments. I was glad to hear that our staff was helpful to you. Our rooms are quite nice. High ceilings, micro wave and frig in every room, iron and ironing boards in every room and more. Please make sure you are enrolled in RediCard that rewards you for every stay. Thanks again

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The hotel is conveniently located off the Meadowbrook Parkway and about 10 minutes south of I-495. The hotel is clean, well kept and in good shape with plenty of parking around the property including parking for trucks and buses. The young lady at the front desk was very courteous, friendly, professional and made sure to explain their policies and gave me all the information I needed. The room and bathroom were clean and in great condition, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron and work station included. Definitely will stay at this location when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Brian P, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island - Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Segemape

Thank you so much for your feedback. Your comments sum up what makes us what we are. I am happy to hear the service was great and that you were pleased with your room. Our goal is to make your experience memorable as you navigate through New York. Our location does make that easier. Hopefully, you will bee back soon and if so we would love to have you stay with us!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My stay was amazing !!! All my questions were answered , and the young lady at the front desk Shereen extremely helpful !!You could tell she had a lot to handle on her own , but she made it look so easy. The room size is just right and kept extremely clean. I will come back for sure !!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Axen M

Thanks for sharing your recent experience at the hotel. I'm glad to hear our staff was very accommodating and helpful. Our rooms are very spacious and the location is so close to shopping, restaurants, the beach, NYC and more. Please come back and see us!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I was traveling all day and just wanted to get some rest. Check- in was quick and easy, the front desk attendant Shereen made sure to tell me about the amenities and made me feel comfortable. I have never stayed at a Red Roof property before. It was well maintained and comfortable. Good price too!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear eski144

Thanks so much for your comments. I am happy to hear that our staff made our stay enjoyable. Anytime you're in the area, we would be delighted to have you.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

The property was well-maintained. Shereen was very helpful and polite. I will recommend this hotel to friends in the New York. I will be coming back to New York soon. I need to be making a reservation,early.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear clifton526

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay. I'm glad to hear that Shereen impressed you. Please make sure to join our loyalty program RediCard if you haven't already. Pints add up fast and free nights and gift cards are within reach. We hope to see you again soon.