“Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Westbury
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Westbury
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel was absolutely beautiful, staff was excellent and food was amazing! Rooms were exceptionally clean and attention to detail was amazing. In room coffee Keurigs was a plus. I would recommend this hotel to all!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy A
Josh G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience and reccomendation. We are lucky to have such a great staff! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the food in the restaurant and will certainly share your kind feedback with our Food & Beverage team. We are very excited about the new Keurig coffee makers in our rooms and I want to personally thank you for being the first one to mention them in a review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My best friend and the bridesmaid's stayed over at this hotel the day before her big day. It was a very nice hotel.. There are a lot of seating in the lobby area. There was also free coffee and tea. The only thing was that the hallways were very cold. But overall I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Josh G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you so much for the Nice Review. I am glad to hear the hotel was a good fit for your friend's wedding. We have actually corrected the thermostat issue that was causing our hallways to be on the cool side. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The HGI Westbury ranks as my favorite hotel for travel, mainly because of the staff employed there. I once wrote a negative review for a Homewood Suites in Melville, but I'm thrilled to say that this was the complete opposite in a sense that it was such a delight to be there. Stephanie, amongst others, was extremely helpful at the front desk throughout my two weeks there to a point where we could have banter back and forth. She even befriended a few colleagues of mine that were also staying at the hotel and it made for a very friendly atmosphere. In addition to her, Fernando was such a delight every morning at breakfast. I felt like I couldn't start my day without getting a glass of orange juice or a cup of coffee from him. His attitude was a great way to welcome the new day. In addition to them, I believe Eric is a bartender there who was very personable as well and we had a nice conversation with another guest that was staying at the hotel. Top to bottom this is my favorite place to stay and I try and work my travel schedule around the Westbury area just so I can stay here instead of other Hilton-chain locations. I'm not sure how else I can convey my sincere gratitude, but I really appreciate the efforts by everyone at this hotel and have consistently recommended staying there because of it. Top notch job all around! Brian

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share such Amazing Feedback! We are very proud to be your favorite hotel in Westbury. We are certainly lucky to have folks like Stefanie, Fernando, & Eric on our team. I am happy to hear that they did what they could to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. I will be sure to recognize them for their efforts. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The best. No smell in the room. It was clean!!!! Quite and a great staff. The bar tender was very nice and the food looked great. I was sorry we did not eat dinner there. We did eat breakfast but I would not recommend unless you like breakfast bars.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff works hard to keep the hotel so clean and I will certainly share your feedback with them. I'm also happy to hear you enjoyed the food at dinner. We are lucky to have such a talented Chef and the Garden Bar & Grille! I'm sorry you did not enjoy the "buffet" style breakfast. While I understand it can get very busy, our staff is happy to make you anything we have on hand cooked-to-order as part of the all inclusive breakfast price. We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Long Island!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Soon after I entered my room, another family was given my room key and would have entered the room if I didn't have the extra lock on the door. This was very scary and embarrasing for both families. The front desk person appologized and blamed someone else for this mistake. he also did not provide me with a free breakfast coupon, I had to go back to the front desk and inquire about it a few hours later.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alicia M
Josh G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Please accept our sincere apologies for the hassle and frustration this incident has caused you. We strive to make every guests' stay as pleasant as possible and we regret our rooming missteps that hindered your experience. We hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the complete quality stay you deserve should you return to our area in the future.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I booked this hotel to take my wedding photos on the day of my wedding - the hotel lobby is beautiful, the rooms are very clean and spacious. I got a great stay and beautiful pictures. Although the man of at the front desk wasn't very accommodating, everything else about the hotel definitely made up for it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences from your Wedding Group staying at our hotel. I am glad that you found the hotel to be so clean and that our newly renovated lobby and guest rooms helped make for some great wedding pictures. I am sorry to hear that the Front Desk service was less then outstanding. I will certainly share your concerns with our weekend staff members to make sure that they are doing everything they can to exceed the expectations of all of our guests. Congratulations on the wedding, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Stayed here for the first time for work. Front desk staff was very nice and breakfast in the morning was a great start to the day. Free internet If was back in this area I would consider staying here.
The room was very dark and used Florescent lighting which made the room feel more like a hospital then a place to relax.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share such nice feedback from your recent business trip. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the service you recieved and that the breakfast made for a nice start to your day. I travel often and agree that Complimentary WiFi is a must in hotels these days. I am happy that the Hilton Garden Inn Brand understands this and offers Free High Speed Internet in all of our hotels. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Homewood Suites by Hilton Carle Place - Garden City
Hampton Inn Garden City
Hampton Inn Garden City
#3 of 4 in Garden City

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Westbury? Share your experiences!