“Westbury Diamond in the Rough”

Hilton Garden Inn Westbury
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Westbury
Boston, United States
“Westbury Diamond in the Rough”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This location has a great staff and exceptional food for the price. I am a regular traveler, and I choose this site as my first choice for the area. This location has many regular travelers and it's seems like a home away from home. I would highly recommend this Hilton location for any business needs. Have a great stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for sharing the wonderful review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the accomodations and food in the Garden Bar & Grille. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel is my favorite hotel, I look forward to staying here when I travel to LI monthly for work. The rooms are perfect, there is much attention to detail, nothing is broken, peeling, stained, torn, faded, etc.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Josh G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank your for taking the time to share your awesome feedback. Our Housekeeping and Engineering teams take great pride in assuring the hotel is always in tip top shape. We are proud to be your favorite hotel and look forward to your next visit!
Oakland, Maryland
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Very well kept hotel, staff is excellent. The hotel gives no perks, $15 for Breakfast, rates for business are not as good as other hotels I have stayed at. Prices at the restaurant are high.I had to ask on check in if I was being given a business rate because I felt as if the rate being charged was too high. Most hotel chains now offer breakfast free as a perk for staying with them, not this hotel. I realize I was in New york but is that an excuse?

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appeciate it and are glad to hear you enoyed the hotel for the most part. While I can agree prices on Long Island can be on the high side this time of year, we do our best to keep our prices competitive with other hotels in the area and provide value to our guests. You are correct that the HGI Brand does not include complimentary breakfast as an amenity, however you might try our Bed N' Breakfast deal which adds a daily breakfast voucher good for up to 2 people for only an additional $3/night.
New York, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was out first time staying at this hotel, and we were quite satisfied with the stay. The hotel was great overall. The lobby and room was clean and accommodating. The staff was friendly and helped make the stay more comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for taking time to post the Great review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Red Bank, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had an enjoyable stay at this Hilton facility. Property and rooms are spacious, up to date and clean. Beds comfortable; Keurig coffee pot, microwave and frig in the room a nice touch. We always enjoy the complimentary Wi-Fi. For the price though, it would be a better value if the hotel provided some type of complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Josh G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the oversized accomodations and all of the in-room amenities. Next time you visit you might try booking the "Bed & Breakfast" package which includes a complimentary breakfast voucher for up to 2 guests for only an additional $3/day. Our all you can eat cooked to order breakfast makes for a great start to any day!
Delanson, New York, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My overnight stay here was uneventful. Clean, quiet room, friendly staff, nice sized room, adequate parking. I wish it didn't cost nearly $250 (including taxes) for one night though. Not being from Long Island, this was a bit of sticker shock. Especially since it didn't include breakfast. So I guess for that price, I shouldn't have any complaints. ANd other than that price, I don't.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear your stay was satisfactory and uneventful. While I agree prices on Long Island can be a bit on the high side this time of year, we do our best to provide value to our guests. We hope you will come back and see us again the next time you are in the area.
Groton, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stay at this hotel once a month for business ppurposes and would stay if I had personal business in the area. Never have any problems, food is good, room is clean, staff is friendly and location is good. Would highly recommend if you need to stay local.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the Great Review. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
#3 of 4 in Garden City
Long Island Marriott
Long Island Marriott
#1 of 1 in Uniondale

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Westbury? Share your experiences!