The Theatre has MANY positive features with very few negatives. I will do this is a pro/con format to make it easy.
1. Easy access from the Northern State Parkway (Brush Hollow Road exit) or the Long Island Expressway (Route 25 exit to Brush Hollow Road)
2. Free Parking. There is VIP parking that a fiver or a ten can help you get into if you don't have the proper pass....just saying
3. Easy entrance into building. The scanning of the tickets and security take no time at all.
4. Lounges. If you want to to early there is a lounge and an outside deck if you want to relax and be social before the show.
5. Variety of beers and drinks. There is a bar area for alcoholic drinks. They serve major beers and mircobrews and there is the water/soda option as well.
6. Not a bad seat in the house. There are 2800 seats that all have a good view and the sound is loud. Bring earplugs! Oh and you are very close to the stage.
7. Great staff!!!
1. Ticket office can be slow.
2. There are usually lines for the concessions, but they add stand up concessions in the arena and at the doors. They do everything they can. You can tell they try to accommodate.
3. Getting out can take a little while after you are in your car.
That's about it.
You will have a good time and see quality shows without breaking the bank. If you have opportunity, see a show there.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.