“Restaurant decor needs updating”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #74 of 105 Restaurants in Westbury
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My husband and I dined here on my birthday, a Friday afternoon. Upon walking inside, I found the ambiance very low-key and noticed that the some of the booth seats were ripped. The decor appeared very dated compared to the exterior of this and other P.F. Changs I've seen. It took a very long time for our orders to arrive and we were not given an explanation or served bread or fried egg noodles during our wait. I ordered a cocktail and when it finally arrived, it was ungarnished -- no olives, no fruit slice...nothing. I mentioned the delays were were experiencing to the manager and she nicely expedited things for us. Despite my problems with the decor and service, the food was delicious and didn't disappoint. I will definitely return to P.F. Chang's, but not this location.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great service and great food. Lunch specials are perfect and priced right. I love the egg drop soup.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Unique dining experience delicious. Not traditional. Go off hours to avoid crowds. Mongolian Beef and lettuce wraps are my favorite

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This Place has excellent Stir Fry, Sat out side and they also have fast service and clean bathrooms.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Very good food. Service was ok though. It was a Mon night so we got a table quick; otherwise, you typically have to wait awhile.