“New management finally arrived”
Review of Ayhan's Shish Kebab - CLOSED

Ayhan's Shish Kebab
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My family and friends have gone to three other Shisk Kebab locations. Finally, the Westbury location is now on the top of my list. They have a new manager and are finally going places. I came into a sparkling restaurant who now have servers who smile and know the menus. I asked my server what happened and was told of a new manager who I had the pleasure of meeting. Her name is Danielle and she is bright, professional and cares. I have never seen this in any other location. I love the food but had to tell people that the Westbury location is FABULOUS and so clean. Food is very important but I need to go somewhere where it is clean and feel people care what they do. Keep up the improvement because this place is shinning. I will recommend this location to all of my friends.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have been going to various locations of Ayhan's Shish Kebab and Fish Kebab for years, but I am sorry to say that my experience the other night at the Westbury location was not great. The waitress could not explain menu items. I ordered the stuffed eggplant which I have eaten several times before. This time, there was no taste. The meat stuffing seemed totally defrosted and old. Not very appetizing. I will continue as a customer of the chain, but will skip this location.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have been to Ayhan's Shish Kebab restaurants often, especially in Port Washington and Westbury. The quality of the food is usually very good at both restaurants, but the latest trip to the Westbury restaurant was disappointing. The gyro meat came as thin small shavings. The gyro meat remaining on the vertical spit was down to a small piece and probably should not have served to diners. The usually crisp flavorful salad seemed flat this time. The desserts were up to standard. and the service was good.

We intend to give Shish Kebab another try because of good prior experiences. We hope this was an off-day for the restaurant. We may try the Port Washington restaurant.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I have been to all 3 locations of this restaurant. They have consistently good food, service, value & atmosphere.

1  Thank Fisherlady57
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful and delicious meal. Delicious lentil soup, 5 shishkebab combo and salmon. Nice atmosphere and excellent waitress! bravo