“Pretty Ordinary”

Cuisines: Barbecue
New York
“Pretty Ordinary”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Went here for a family member's birthday and the service was excellent. I wasnt impressed with the food, it was pretty average. best thing was the mac & cheese. The amount of food for the price was great too. I wouldnt go here if I was craving BBQ but if I was passing by and wanted something to eat, I wouldn't hesitate to go here. Side note, they arent allowed to sing happy birthday to customers. Pretty strange for a restaurant.

• Visited July 2014

Hackensack, New Jersey
“Great BBQ Catering for family celebration”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My family had a catered celebration and what says summer better then BBQ. The catering staff was friendly, helpful and efficient. They had all you need along with food and plates, including moist towelettes and sauces. The food was hot, fresh and tender. The ribs fell off the bone and the brisket was tender and yummy. Cornbread, beans, slaw and mashed taters rounded out the ribs, 2 types, brisket and chicken. It was a terrific catered meal in the big happy red Famous Dave's truck. I only wish I lived near one so we can get eat there. But I highly recommend the food. Since I was a guest, I can't speak about the price, but boy was it a treat. Thanks Famous Dave's.

• Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“OK Barbeque”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've been to this location multiple times over the last few years. Food is always acceptable and typically the bartender on duty is good. My most recent trip wasn't all that great. I got the brisket platter and the bartender was slow to take my initial drink order and food order. When the food came out he didn't bother to tell me about the sauces or even make sure that they were in front of me.

Visited May 2014
Hollywood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I never been to this place before and have to say the service was great and the food was awesome and they have a good size menu to choose from also good for family meals. If you love chicken and ribs this is the place.

Visited May 2014
East Meadow, New York
“Yum and Yummer”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We always have good food here. The service is sometimes a little off, but never bad.

We wish they would put something on the table to snack on, like maybe some chunks of cornbread or something so we can taste all the different sauces while we wait.

Portions are huge here, and the food is always tasty and comes pretty quickly.

Visited March 2014