“Best Turkey Burger!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I love this diner. The food is always so fresh and I admit, I come here and always have their Delicious Turkey Burger and Greek Salad. Its probably the best Turkey burger I have ever had and I've tried many. Nick is usually my Waiter single time I go there, is the sweetest man and the service is excellent. I've been here for breakfast also and its terrific. Pancakes were delicious and their burgers and sandwiches very good too.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Had dinner here one night, then breakfast a few days later. Portions are very large. Almost everyone leaves with a doggy bag. Manager noticed I really enjoyed their beets so he gave me more to take home.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Nice place. Clean. Never had a problem food or staff. Typical diner food but well served and the service is very good. No complaints whatsoever. Great for a late night snack.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I frequent the Majestic diner for breakfast ... the selections will meet your desire for eggs any style: omelets: pancakes; or French toast... the choices are reasonably price for specials juice , entre, and coffee... 3 / 5 due to service .. I found the wait after ordering was 20 minutes especially when it wasn’t in my opinion that crowded.. my omelet was cooked to order and tasty I omitted potatoes for tomatos which the waiter accommodated my request

Reviewed 27 April 2018

The Majestic Diner is a good go to spot for consistently good food.They have the usual diner menus with greek--american and breakfast all day.