I recently stayed for one night at the Brick House. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to come back and stay the next night and the next and the next. It was so quiet and peaceful and beautiful! My bed was comfortable with soft and luxurious linens. The breakfast was delicious. My stay was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 1840 historic brick home with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath and climate control. Each guest room has an electric fireplace with flame and, if desired, supplemental heat. Full family-style buffet breakfast each morning. Our newest addition is our spa-grade Far Infrared (FIR) Dry Saunas, which provide amazing deep heat for relaxation and muscle pain relief. Our home has high-speed Wi-Fi throughout; almost 2 acres on park-like grounds; central to all Western NY activities and events including Wine Country, Lake Erie, Chautauqua Lake, near Chautauqua Institution, antiques, galleries, SUNY Fredonia, skiing, snowmobiling; only a short drive to Niagara Falls and other Western NY attractions; open year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Brick House Hotel Westfield
- Brick House Bed And Breakfast
- Brick House Bed & Breakfast Westfield, New York