Randy and Lori welcomed us warmly when we arrived, and continued to be the perfect hosts throughout our stay at their beautiful home. We were close to numerous wineries, and felt like we were very much at home at the end of the day. Beautiful accommodations in a comfortable setting. Food was amazing, and the atmosphere even better. We'll be back!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 1840 historic brick home with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath and climate control. Each guest room has an electric fireplace with flame and, if desired, supplemental heat. Full family-style buffet breakfast each morning. Our newest addition is our spa-grade Far Infrared (FIR) Dry Saunas, which provide amazing deep heat for relaxation and muscle pain relief. Our home has high-speed Wi-Fi throughout; almost 2 acres on park-like grounds; central to all Western NY activities and events including Wine Country, Lake Erie, Chautauqua Lake, near Chautauqua Institution, antiques, galleries, SUNY Fredonia, skiing, snowmobiling; only a short drive to Niagara Falls and other Western NY attractions; open year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Brick House Bed And Breakfast
- Brick House Hotel Westfield
- Brick House Bed & Breakfast Westfield, New York