It takes both a facility and the friendly demeanor of the on site owners to make a good B&B. We were luck to have both. The only negative was that the WiFi they advertised as throughout the house was non existent in our room. We had to go downstairs to make it work. But I'm thinking that wasn't all that important. The food was good at breakfast and the coffee and tea available prior was great. And their just overall attentiveness was nice! Even changing our towels in our room while we ate breakfast was not unnoticed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 1840 historic brick home with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath and climate control. Each guest room has an electric fireplace with flame and, if desired, supplemental heat. Full family-style buffet breakfast each morning. Our newest addition is our spa-grade Far Infrared (FIR) Dry Saunas, which provide amazing deep heat for relaxation and muscle pain relief. Our home has high-speed Wi-Fi throughout; almost 2 acres on park-like grounds; central to all Western NY activities and events including Wine Country, Lake Erie, Chautauqua Lake, near Chautauqua Institution, antiques, galleries, SUNY Fredonia, skiing, snowmobiling; only a short drive to Niagara Falls and other Western NY attractions; open year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Brick House Bed And Breakfast
- Brick House Hotel Westfield
- Brick House Bed & Breakfast Westfield, New York