My family and I have stayed with Randy and Lori twice, and have only wonderful things to say about staying in their lovely Bed and Breakfast.
The breakfast is delicious and the rooms are lovely. The sheets are soft cotton (no blends here!), and the towels are FLUFFY and smell wonderful. The beds are comfy, and the sleeping is great. I have family in the area, and I am so grateful to have this wonderful place to stay while I visit. Thanks, Lori and Randy! We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 1840 historic brick home with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath and climate control. Each guest room has an electric fireplace with flame and, if desired, supplemental heat. Full family-style buffet breakfast each morning. Our newest addition is our spa-grade Far Infrared (FIR) Dry Saunas, which provide amazing deep heat for relaxation and muscle pain relief. Our home has high-speed Wi-Fi throughout; almost 2 acres on park-like grounds; central to all Western NY activities and events including Wine Country, Lake Erie, Chautauqua Lake, near Chautauqua Institution, antiques, galleries, SUNY Fredonia, skiing, snowmobiling; only a short drive to Niagara Falls and other Western NY attractions; open year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Brick House Bed And Breakfast
- Brick House Hotel Westfield
- Brick House Bed & Breakfast Westfield, New York