Seems like whenever we travel, I get the "planning" duty, even more so when other couples are involved. Such was the case when a friend found a B&B to at for our trip to the Niagara area. Her choice, not suiting me, caused me to check the route against other available B&B's. Bingo this one jumped out. Perfect for me, something with a history, something with older architecture, something with a story, not new, not boring. Simply put when someone tells you the wallpaper is original at 140 years old, well it makes an impressions (who's to say it is true).
A nice place to stay with a very fine breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 1840 historic brick home with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath and climate control. Each guest room has an electric fireplace with flame and, if desired, supplemental heat. Full family-style buffet breakfast each morning. Our newest addition is our spa-grade Far Infrared (FIR) Dry Saunas, which provide amazing deep heat for relaxation and muscle pain relief. Our home has high-speed Wi-Fi throughout; almost 2 acres on park-like grounds; central to all Western NY activities and events including Wine Country, Lake Erie, Chautauqua Lake, near Chautauqua Institution, antiques, galleries, SUNY Fredonia, skiing, snowmobiling; only a short drive to Niagara Falls and other Western NY attractions; open year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Brick House Bed And Breakfast
- Brick House Hotel Westfield
- Brick House Bed & Breakfast Westfield, New York