A great B&B. The property is lovely. Decorated in the manner of the times. The room was so comfortable. The property is on the edge of the village with a vineyard bordering on the back and other facilities surrounding. Close enough to walk west into town as we did one evening or east to a BBQ place on another. The hosts are friendly and put together a great breakfast. One of our best B&B experiences in a long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 1840 historic brick home with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath and climate control. Each guest room has an electric fireplace with flame and, if desired, supplemental heat. Full family-style buffet breakfast each morning. Our newest addition is our spa-grade Far Infrared (FIR) Dry Saunas, which provide amazing deep heat for relaxation and muscle pain relief. Our home has high-speed Wi-Fi throughout; almost 2 acres on park-like grounds; central to all Western NY activities and events including Wine Country, Lake Erie, Chautauqua Lake, near Chautauqua Institution, antiques, galleries, SUNY Fredonia, skiing, snowmobiling; only a short drive to Niagara Falls and other Western NY attractions; open year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Brick House Bed And Breakfast
- Brick House Hotel Westfield
- Brick House Bed & Breakfast Westfield, New York