Westhampton SeaBreeze Motel
The Quogue Club(Quogue)(Great Value!)
US$553
US$538
US$144
US$130
Hyatt Place Long Island East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$267
US$366
Greenview Inn(Riverhead)
US$88
Colonial Shores Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$222
  • Pool
Bayview Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$218
Holiday Inn Express East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$202
Hotel Indigo Long Island - East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$234
HotelIndigo.com
Bowen's by the Bays(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$278
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I never write reviews on these websites but today am going to do so on advice from a friend who witnessed my complaint. I was at a wedding on the 30th Aug 2012 in Long island and we were going to Westhampton to go to the beach the day after meeting up with all from the wedding. I trawled the websites and SeaBreeze was the only one i could find and i was under pressure for time so i booked it...it was 220 per night and i went ahead over the phone as you cannot book online. The lady that spoke to me was abrupt and told me if i wasnt there for 6 id be out of luck. When i got there the rooms were outdated and stale and no way warrented 220 but i said id make the best of it. I did not have a car and as such the beach is 9 miles away so it cost me to 40 dollars to go to beach- this motel is on a motorway near nothing. I was lectured by the lady about not to leave the air con on with window open before i got my key and also that she went around the back of the hotel and checked to see the windows....all this before i got my keys and for 220 bucks.

Anyway the reason im writing this is the following morning i had to check out by 11 a.m and asked another lady on duty if i could leave my 3 bags including laptop, rollerblaes and passport in their office so i could go to the beach. She said i had to be back before 9 or it would be locked, i told her id be there before 6. At 5.20 me and my friend (the groom who i met at the beach) drove to the motel to find she had left my 3 bags out in the front...we couldnt believe it , the cheek of this motel to do this, they had my number. I was extremely pleasant to all and they did this. So

1. if you want a place thats outdated and stale (pictures above look nothing like the room) go here
2. If you want to pay a high price and get no proffesional courtesy but attidude in buckets stay here
3. if you want your bags and property left outside go here
4. if you want a terrible location near nothing immediatley stay here

Room Tip: Hotels on the beach were only 100 dollars more expensive than this, if you want a good experience go to the beach
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
11  Thank JazzJupe
Carrie M, Owner at Westhampton SeaBreeze Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience with our staff. We have addressed your complaints with them and regret the miscommunication that resulted in your belongings being left briefly unattended.