My husband and I book an overnight stay at The Grassmere Inn and had a terrific time. It is in a convenient location in the heart of Westhampton Beach. Close to shops, restaurants and the beach.
Our room was clean, comfortable, we had our own personal bathroom. Peter was a great host and really made my husband and I feel at home. My only regret was that we could only stay for a night. Next time longer!!
Defiantly would recommend and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Westhampton Beach, the Grassmere Inn Hotel has been completely refurbished. Our 25-room hotel is the largest historic accommodation in the Hamptons. Our location in Westhampton Beach is within 75 miles of Manhattan. We offer rooms with private baths, shared baths, and suites. Daily maid service, complimentary newspapers, daily events listing, internet access, and continental breakfast are included. Afternoon beverages are served on the porch. Use of Eastside Tennis Academy is included in the various packages we offer. Beach passes are also available for our guests. The beach is within walking distance of the hotel. Use of outdoor grills, playground set and bocce ball are encouraged. No smoking in any of the buildings or on the porches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grassmere Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grassmere Hotel Westhampton Beach
- Grassmere Inn b&b
- Grassmere Inn Bed And Breakfast Westhampton Beach, New York