“Fantastic!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Walk into a very clean quaint restaurant. The food is so delicious and the owners are always working to make sure your dinner is perfect.
There are so many dishes on the menu it is hard to pick my favorite.
Several times we have been seated next to A List stars and there service was no different than ours. In the summer reservations are a must. Great time!

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I grabbed a quick lunch here this past weekend ... So expensive. I got the chicken avocado sandwich and he got the pastrami sandwich, we each had a soda .. Over $50. The food was so so and not worth the price. Everything was bland like it was missing something. I really should have read the reviews before stopping especially since the 4tg rated restaurant is across the street. Service was ok , just one girl running inside and out bringing out dishes and chatting with who I assume is her boyfriend on the side of the building. I would not waste my money here again.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

My husband and I wanted a quick lunch before the beach and being a lovely day we chose a venue with outdoor seating. I ordered a ridiculously priced ($13.95) salad which consisted of soggy Sam's Club lettuce and 3 chunks of goat cheese. My husband had a BLT that was equally sad. The waitress unfortunately, was non-communicative. As we waited and waited to pay our bill I finally tried to go inside to pay...there was no one manning the bar. I finally slipped the bill into the waitresses apron as she walked by after busing a table. Overall, not a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Since Southampton no longer allows dogs at outside tables, I traveled to Dee Angelo's. Service was great, food great, and I ordered a burger for my Golden. I will return.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Delicious, friendly, comfortable. We had a romantic dinner and enjoyed it even more the next day, as we had enough leftovers for another full meal.