“Fun and Delicious”

Add it.
Funcho's Fajita Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 May 2014

It was good food. Loved my taco. It's off the main street, but worth finding. the prices were terrific. Not pricy and family friendly.

1  Thank jclemyre

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Great local Westhampton Mexican restaurant. Off the beaten path, food is always served fresh with a smile. Easy spot for families with young kids looking to relax downtown.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The restaurant provided us with an excellent evening meal. Good choices at reasonable prices. Nice quiet place to eat.

Reviewed 24 December 2012

We ate lunch in the resto with my local friend from Sag. As usual I order my favorit Buritto and salsa with corn chips. Both foods were standard and not special. The taste was not authentic like El Farolito in San Francisco. Prices are more expensive but understandable since it is in NY but it was far from my expection. Disappointed...

Reviewed 18 September 2012

Horrible! This was my second visit to Funchos at Westhampton. First visit I experienced rude women behind the counter talking in Spanish and looking at me and my children waiting to order.they continued in their conversation until I asked them if anyone would take our order. The woman rolled her eyes and finally took the order. We had to come back inside and check on our food and bring it to our own table, because apparently they don't bring your order to the table. Their conversation is more important. I vowed not to return until my husband asked if we could tryntheir food. I was reluctant but agreedbto try again. We placed our order and had to pick up our food again. We sat outside with our children and smelled marijuana smoke coming from the back of the restaurant. I walked to the back and found the young cashier smoking marijuana with another worker and a few friends. I told them to stop, ourmkids were eating and we could smell it. He looked indifferent and shrugged his shoulders. Disgusting! Never returning and kicking myself for not calling the cops on them.