“Fabulous hospitality.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in White Lake
Bradstan Country Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in White Lake
McMurray, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous hospitality.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Charming bed and breakfast. The owners were fantastic. The room was quite large with great vies of the grounds and the lake across the street. The front porch was an awesome spot to sit and have a glass of wine and watch the lake.
The food was so good. Breakfast was made fresh with fresh berries and fruit and coffee. It was very comfortable to stay here. I loved it!! Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Barbara B

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pocono's
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I went to the Bradstan Inn relying totally on reviews here. I was NOT disappointed! Scott & Eddie are the quintessential hosts to an absolutely gorgeous B&B! We chatted quite a bit about the area & got a lot of helpful tips.
We were there ( as the whole house was!) for the Santana concert. Bethel woods is literally 2.5 miles away.
I have to agree with the other reviewers that there is NOT a room better than the next. They are all unique! We happened to want a few more sq. footage, so we opted for the suite. We were put in room # 4 & it was so lovely :) !

The pics are very accurate, but thought I'd throw a few more....

Room Tip: Lake view - 4 & I think 2 on the lake....After a concert to stay away from the traffic, all the...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank travelingalone1
Reviewed 17 June 2014

kudos all around / Being Hospitality professionals We know the love when we see it , Scott and Eddie are Top Notch no Pretense here , They want you to be comfortable , enjoy your stay and feel welcome to come back. Softest Towels out there *** Clean , Neat Tidy Run B&B
European Style Breakfast done nicely , Coffee Delish , complimentary snacks , fresh baked cookies , complete DVD Library available for in room use , Decor & Staging excellent , Eddie was very engaging at breakfast table ,enlightening on Property History ,and Local Chatter .
My Spouse and I will recommend .this Gem to others and not hesitate to return .
next time we are in area .

Room Tip: our room was # 1 but they all looked wonderful
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Clinton, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This past weekend was the second time my wife and I have stayed at the Bradstan. The Inn is very well run, clean and pretty much everything you could hope for at a country inn. Eddie and Scott do an excellent job of making you feel welcome and at home without being over-bearing. Breakfasts are delicious and fun (always great conversations and people to meet) and the rooms are just right. I don't know how else to say it without going into every little detail, so I'll just say that it an all around great stay. I suppose if I were running a B&B / Inn, the Bradstan would be exactly how I would want it done. Exactly.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Bill l
Johnstown, New York
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed overnight at the Bradstan Country Hotel while attending a concert at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, which is just a few miles down the road. The room we stayed in, as well as the common areas of the inn, were well kept. Breakfast was included and several options were provided. Host Eddie sat with us as we ate and engaged us in an enjoyable conversation. Our visit, while brief, was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I called just a couple days before and to my surprise was able to book 'last minute'.

Eddie and Scott and were very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this hotel for service, quality and value. And its a great location just a few minutes from the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.

Thanks Eddie and Scott - I had a very pleasant stay:)

cheers,

Brenda
Toronto, Canada

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 May 2013

A last minute getaway weekend from NY turned out to be "perfection" to say the least.
The rooms were perfectly furnished with antiques which my husband and I love.
The hotel was so clean, the breakfast all fresh food, farm eggs, pancakes, bacon etc. We had fresh coffee on the porch facing the lake in the morning. The Best part of the trip was that we met great people and had amazing conversation with the owners Eddie and Scott!!
Please visit the Woodstock museum, Dancing Cat restaurant, Gerards River Cafe.
Also IntoRetro2, Country Bumbk'n antique shops.
We felt like were home chatting with our friends and sipping coffee. I hope we get a chance
to go back soon, if not all my friends will know about his place :)
Marianna and Leonid R, NY

Room Tip: We had Room #2 facing the lake, but to be very honest any room would of done, because they are all m...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Days Inn Liberty
Days Inn Liberty
#1 of 3 in Liberty
The Lodge at Woodloch

Been to Bradstan Country Hotel? Share your experiences!