I stayed here over a weekend with a family of 4, we had a one bedroom suite very spacious, we loved the full size kitchen area, with full size fridge, rooms are up-to-date, fresh, clean, great air conditioning, excellent receptionist-customer service, nice ground, quiet, beautiful well kept outdoor pool, great exercise room, the breakfast is OK, i would like to see more nutritional food options such as vegetables, low fat yogurts, and more of a variety of fruits.
Wi-Fi works fast in the room, and great in the entire property. I liked the fact they have a security guard on duty after 12AM until 6 AM.
The only drawback of the Hyatt House chain is, which i consider important for business travelers who like to socialize in the breakfast lobby area, they don't offer 24 hours free coffee-Tea at the lobby. They do have free coffee in your room, Most hotels now days have water-tea-coffee set ups in lobbies.
if you need to have more space to eat with your family they let you use anytime for free their public breakfast area.
I do believe, they might need to do some major renovations to fresh up the hotel, within the next 2-3 years. I stayed here many years ago when it was still under Summerfield Suites, the hotel is now much better managed under the Hyatt brand.
I definitely would stay here again for business or pleasure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house White Plains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - White Plains Hotel White Plains
- Summerfield Suites White Plains
- Hyatt White Plains
- White Plains Summerfield Suites
- White Plains Hyatt
- HYATT House White Plains Westchester County