“Great service!”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in White Plains
San Antonio, Texas
“Great service!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks on business. Robert at the front desk was great! He provided great service from the first time I called to get information up until the last day of my stay. The hotel was nice, breakfast was good and the location was excellent. I'd definitely stay here again! It was my first time in New York and the hotel staff made me feel welcomed. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Jay F, General Manager at Residence Inn White Plains Westchester County, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest-

We appreciate you taking the time to prvide feecback on your recent expeirence at the hotel. Robert is truly the heart of our service at the Residence Inn White Plains. We will certainly make sure he and the rest of the staff are recognized for their efforts. We hope that when you return to the area that you will visit us again! Thanks!

Jay Finney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Danvers, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is the place to stay in White Plains N Y. The hotel is very close to the train and it is possible to be at Grand Central Station within a half hour. The rooms are large with a kitchen. Breakfast and dinner is served downstairs in the cafe

1 Thank dgayron
Jay F, General Manager at Residence Inn White Plains Westchester County, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your great experience during your stay with us. Our location is certainly very convenient and in close proximity to Metro North. We are happy you were able to take advantage of the breakfast and social hours as well. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've got a pleasant stay over the last two weeks at Residence Inn White Plains.

There have been several colleagues of mine staying at your hotel over last six months. They had made quite long business trips at the near-by office building and stayed over six to eight weeks. People came back with very good feedback about your hotel's services. I have been doubt about it, until I witness myself. I now understand what makes them so satisfied.

Your staffs are all very friendly and professional. They always there to assist when guest would need a hand. In our case, by leaving our family back home for a couple months and travelling half of the global on business demands, the feeling of a "warmly home stay" means very much to us. I specially thank to Mr. Robert Khoury, who always be there at the front desk with warmly greets and he has been very supportive to me and my teammate. He does a remarkable job.

A 5 star accommodation doesn't necessary go with all high-end facilities, but its hospitality's quality that makes guests as comfortable as at their "home sweet home".

Highly recommended place!

1 Thank Quyen B
Jay F, General Manager at Residence Inn White Plains Westchester County, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear valued guest-

We very much appreicate all of your kind words and excellent review of your stat with us. We are geared toward long term stays and the entire staff stives to ensure we do provide the "home away from home" as we realize how difficult it can be when guests are away from home for prolonged periods. We really aim to ensure everyone's stay is comfortable and productive and we are excited that we were succesfull with that effort with you and your colleagues. We sincerely hope, you will return next time you are traveling to NY. Thank again. It was a pleasure to have you with us.

Rochester, New York
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Excellent customer service, very quiet, nice amenities and good food on site. Fairly easy to find with GPS. Very near to many cool places. Beds were very comfortable, rooms were neat and clean. Decent little bar for the relaxing cocktail.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rickpearson54
Dear Valued Guest-

We very much appreciate that you took the time to write a review on your experience at the Residence Inn White Plains. The entire team was excited to hear of your positve experience as we strive to provide each and every guest with an excellent stay. We hope you will return next time your are visiting the area. Thanks again.

Johnston, Rhode Island
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed here on our way to the city. yea, it might be pricey but your room is a condo.. Breakfast is included, nothing off the charts in this dept, but the condition of the rooms offset that. would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank jpd962
Bratislava, Slovakia
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The rooms are bigger than my apartment at home (and cleaner). I was laughing so hard the first time I had entered the room - I have not expected to have that much space and 2 TV`s all to myself. But that is not what makes this place excellent. It`s the staff. The service they provide to you, the advice they give you, and all the small stuff you see everywhere in the hotel - starting from breakfast, free tea/coffee at all times, restaurant next door... Overall, you can feel the atmosphere in here is good. Although there was a construction work going on, did not bother me at all (have been on the 1st floor). The cleaning ladies were proactive with vacuum cleaning in the morning, but since I had been suffering first 2 days form a jet lag, I did not mind... And then figured out that I can close the door to my room and than hear nothing.
Also, it`s convenient and walking distance to both shopping malls and the center, plus it takes you like 7 minutes to get to train station in case you want to go to NY.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Daeena
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay and provide feedback for us. We are happy to hear that the spacious suite, convenient location and the service we provided was above and beyond your expectations. Please let us know if you are ever returning to the area, and we will ensure that your stay is even better then the last. Thank you!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The hotel itself is great like most well run hotels in its category. I am a business traveler and I stay in many hotels across various chains. I encountered the best front office associate I have ever met in this hotel. His name is Robert.
From the beginning he was friendly, courteous and professional. He explained everything from parking to dinner in detail but efficiently. He predicted my questions and needs and met or exceeded them. AND he did all that with a big smile and lots of enthusiasm. He is better than front desk at the Ritz, four seasons or mandarin. Mr. Finney, you have a great asset at your front desk where first impression is key, you got a winner!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Renaissance Westchester Hotel
Renaissance Westchester Hotel
#5 of 8 in White Plains
Courtyard Tarrytown Greenburgh

Been to Residence Inn White Plains Westchester County? Share your experiences!