Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Whitestone
“Wow to Management!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

The GM at the location Anil was extremely accommodating, with all our last second needs due to a funeral in area we had no time to plan anything. But we walked in and Anil was great he immediately offered his condolences for our loss and took no time in setting up a reservation for us personally, it is very rare to have a General Manager be so hands on and friendly. I will certainly use this hotel as long as I can book with Anil! Also kudos to the cleaning staff wow the room was so clean and had a fresh scent, though I did not get to use the kitchen it was spotless, through a very difficult time for me and my family Anil and his staff made us feel right at home and very Welcome!! Thanks again for everything!

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had a wonderful stay . The staff and I truly enjoyed having you visit with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

We stayed here for three weeks. During the entire period, we felt so comfortable, safe, respected that we did not feel staying in a hotel. Rather, we experienced a very welcoming family here. Again thanks to all staff members. The hotel is located very conveniently next to few supermarkets, departmental stores, office supply stores, coffee shops. My wife and myself love eating healthy foods and during this stay we were able to maintain our food habit same as our home- thanks to the full kitchen.
In summary, this is really a "home away home" with an extended family.
However, I would like to take this opprtunity to bring to your attention of not having a GYM in the facility.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mohammad R
Mohammad - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our great team of associates. I do apologize that it was not communicated to you properly that we do have a few gyms in the area, within walking distance Upon request, we are happy to handout passes at the front desk.

Brooklyn, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

Staff was very accommodating to all my needs. helped find the best food in the area, pet friendly, early check in. Very nice stay. Will return in the future. I felt very safe which was very importance especially since Im a female that was staying alone

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Katie H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Katie - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff helped you with your needs. I am proud of our team for providing excellent customer service to you during your visit with us.

North Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

I have been staying at the Extended Stay Whitestone several nights a week for business. The rooms are very spacious, clean and comfortable and the hotel staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms include a fully equipped kitchenette and include flat screen TV's. The location is convenient, right off the highway, close to a shopping center, bus lines, resturants and parks. What I appreciate most is the spaciousness of the rooms which allows me to relax while away from home. All-in-all the Extended Stay Whitestone is an excellent value.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Kenneth - Thank you for posting such a terrific review. It's great to hear that you found our rooms to be very spacious. As well we are very happy that the staff was friendly and helpful, providing to all of your needs.

Corona, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

We really are enjoying our stay at EXTENDED STAY in whitestone..From the moment we checked in we have been treated with excellent and friendly service from all the staff.The managers are terrific at their jobs . the best part is having a kitchen that you can always have a home cooked meal , everything you can possibly need is already in your room,the rooms and beds are very comfortable.The hotel is very clean and safe, and not to mention pet friendly.I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a hotel that makes you feel like you are at home.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Maria - I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that the staff have been so kind to you and that you felt at home while visiting with us. Especially since we strive to provide comfortable surroundings for all of our guests to enjoy.

Whitestone, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

I had a great Experience with Extended stay white stone New York, It is one of the Best Hotels to Stay. Stayed here for couple of months on a Business Trip, the hotel is very nice clean, Rooms are well equipped with kitchen, microwave and refrigerator. has good drinking filter water. you have different kinds of rooms double, single, for pets and for disabled. The room service is on daily basis and they provide good amenities. The staff is very helpful patient and polite Especially Anil (Manager), vlad , karina, Renne, Ericka, Maris, Gabbia, Christina and Stephania. Keep up your good work guys.

I would recommend everyone to stay here and enjoy the services and hospitality of the staff over here.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank KvbkSharma
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that you found our team to be wonderful and that you enjoyed the in-room amenities. We truly enjoyed having you visit with us for a couple of months for a business trip!

Moline, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Extended Stay is One of the Best Hotels and I have been to Ohio Cleveland on a business trip and stayed in Extended Stay for Couple of months too.

Especially the New York, White stone Extended stay is very good hotel and provides good customer service.The room service on daily basis is very good and the employees here are very cooperative and provides lot of Amenities.

Mr. Anil the Manager Over Here in White stone express way is very good and takes care of Hotel Administration in a professional way.

Room Tip: Rooms on South are quieter and will a have better internet faster access
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you found our customer service to be wonderful; we take a lot of pride in our team here by LaGuardia Airport. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Whitestone
Hotel de Point
The Parc Hotel
#5 of 18 in Flushing
Hyatt Place Flushing/LaGuardia Airport
Best Western Queens Gold Coast

Been to Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport? Share your experiences!