“Great Winter Getaway”

Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Williamsville
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This was our second stay at the Hampton Inn Williamsville and it won't be our last. The staff always make you seem like an old friend and go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The desk manager (Tracy) was pleasant, friendly and greeted us by name any time that we encountered her. She also made some fantastic suggestions for local restaurants. On our last full day, my wife was feeling extremely ill (she has some chronic health issues) so I requested a couple of extra towels from our housekeeper and asked her if it was possible to skip cleaning our room for the day. Within a couple of hours, there was a wrapped plate of fresh cookies left at our door. A small touch, but very a very welcomed gesture. We will definitely return again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Mr B!
It was our pleasure having you last weekend. I am glad you enjoyed your time in the village. I know you had a treat at Russells. Thank you for taking the time to chat with me during your stay.
I am glad you guys enjoyed the cookies Friday afternoon and I hope your wife is doing better.
When you find yourself back in the area, please contact me directly so I can take care of your reservation for you. I sent you an email with my email address as a reference.
Stay warm and enjoy the rest of your week.
Tracy.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have always had a wonderful experience staying at this hotel. They treat you like a good friend that has come to visit...which is nice after a long day of travel and meetings. I like their beds better than my own. And even if they don't have my favorite yogart out they will find a way to make sure it's there the next morning. Great staff!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Hi Stephanie,
It is always great to see you on your travels to Williamsville, thank you so much for your loyalty through the years. Our Ingram guests have always been so great to us.
We passed your comments and survey onto our employees with great pride. Thank you for your nice words.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the cold tundra!
See you soon.
Tracy

Reviewed 20 January 2014

This hotel is grade A from top to bottom. Their staff is amazing, the room's clean, spacious, very accommodating. Their door to door services, you can't beat. The location is centralized to many shops and restaurants. Rite Aid is on the same premise which is very convenient. I would stay here in the future, no doubt. Thank you.

Hi Susannah,
A home away from home, what a great compliment. I have been in the hotel business for over 20 years and I have to say, this hotel always makes me feel that way even as an employee.
I love our location, sevices and the employees. They really do make us what we are today.
I know we will be your hotel of choice for your next trip to the area so we look forward to seeing you!
Enjoy your weekend and thanks again for your wonderful comments.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Thank you so much for an extremely pleasant stay at this clean, organized, safe hotel. The staff was extremely accommodating! From arrival to departure, everyone on staff that I had the pleasure interacting with were kind, helpful and friendly. It truly was a pleasure to have stayed at this location.

Dear Sue M,
Happy New Year! Thank you for your recent review on trip advisor. It is always nice when someone stays with us for the first time and we make a great connection with them right away. We are very fortunate that we have high guest loyalty at the property.
Should your travels bring you back to the area, we look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks again and enjoy your weekend!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

definitely worth the stay. clean and very friendly staff - always ready to meet needs. bed was comfortable, room adequate. some night time noise, but not much. close to shops and restaurants in area. free parking. breakfast area clean and well stocked with good items. did not have greek yogurt which is unusual.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Norma L,
Thank you for responding with such a positive survey on TripAdvisor about our beautiful Hampton In tucked within the heart of Williamsville, NY. As you stated in your review, with all of the shops, restaurants, and beautiful surrounding areas filled with parks, rivers and quaint suburban neighborhoods, there is so much to take in and enjoy here while staying at the Hampton Inn Williamsville. We are all pleased here to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and that we made your stay as accommodating as possible for you. The next time you find yourself traveling through or into Western New York, remember the Hampton Inn Williamsville!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Am a longtime Hilton customer. This property is close to my grandkids so it's convenient. Know it's a thrift hotel, however service is service. Found the bathtub slippery and we are elderly. Asked if we could have a rubber tub mat. THEY WENT OUT AND BOUGHT ONE. it was promptly delivered with a smile. Above and beyond service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bernard S
Jenine B, Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I know there are lots of hotel options in Buffalo/Williamsville so I really appreciate that you chose us for your travels. Our entire staff does such a great job and they really take pride in their job and the service they provide to our guests. It definitely shows and it's nice to get rewarded with great feedback. Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Have stayed at this hotel 4 times in 2013 and every stay has been awesome. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room are very clean and spacious. The complimentary breakfast is quite good for a hotel. When in the Buffalo area we always stay at this hotel since it is close to everything you could want.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. I know there are lots of places to stay in the area, and I appreciate you choosing our property for your visits.
The entire staff here takes great pride in the job that we do everyday and taking care of our guests is always our #1 priority. When we get great reviews such as yours, it makes what we do even more satisfying. Thank you and we'll see next time!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville
1 mi away
Hyatt Place Buffalo / Amherst
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst
3 mi away
Candlewood Suites Hotel Buffalo / Amherst
SpringHill Suites Buffalo Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville? Share your experiences!