“Great place for my business trip”

Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Friendly staff, clean rooms and overall a very nice place to stay. My room was spacious, clean and quiet and the bed was very comfortable. temperature control was great as well since I get hot when I am sleeping. I had the hot tub room and made sure to use the full size tub. It was a great ending for a work trip that had me on my feet in heels all day.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Kim F..
Heel are not a girl's best friend, that is for sure... I am glad you were able to relax and take advantage of the jacuzzi.. I love that we have them still in our rooms.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and we look forward to hopefully seeing you when you are back in the area. Just dont forget to pack your boots!
See you soon!
Tracy Curtin

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I was very impressed with this hotel. It was clean and well equipped. I love the fact that the windows open in the room, that's a big bonus for me. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I will definitely return again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Hi Julie911,
Thank you for your recent review on trip advisor.I love that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area. We appreciate your loyalty as there are lots of hotel options in the area. First impressions do last.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Tracy Curtin

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Hotel was in great and convenient location, room was large, clean and comfortable, and everything in it worked as it should. Received excellent price value and experienced outstanding staff who were both personable and professional.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

SamJ,
Thank you for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and love when we can exceed their expectations.
Sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and had a relaxing experience, which we definitely all need from time to time. We look forward to seeing you again in the future
Enjoy your weekend!
Tracy

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This is a great place to stay if you are in the Buffalo area. Hotel staff were friendly and clearly care about making guests feel welcome. We had a room with a kitchenette (fridge, sink, dishwasher, microwave) which helped a lot since we had to prepare and clean bottles, etc for our baby. The breakfast area is very well maintained and much better than the average complimentary continental breakfast. Each morning staff checked the hot breakfast items regularly to restock, and checked with guests to make sure they had everything they needed. Having a coffee/tea station available in the lobby throughout the rest of the day is a nice touch. You can tell from the attention to small details and the general feel of the hotel that this is a well-run establishment. Overall a great choice for accommodations if you are visiting Williamsville/Buffalo.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Jim B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Hello bcEagle03 and your response is greatly appreciated by all here at the Hampton Inn Williamsville! It seems like you were able to take advantage of all that we offer here at our property and that our attention to detail has not been overlooked by you. From the comfort of your room to breakfast and then the 24hr coffee station, I'm glad to hear you were able to enjoy and be pleasantly surprised by our customer service here. We always try to exceed our guests expectations so thank you again for making note of all that you enjoy while staying here in Williamsville at our property!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Everything was perfect at the Hampton Inn in Williamsville, NY. I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights in Jan 2014. I have stayed at this hotel many times since 2009. The staffs were very friendly. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast bar was really good with different choices of food.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for your TripAdvisor review! We always appreciate knowing that our guest's who have stayed with us enjoyed or customer service all across the board. I see you mentioned you have been staying with us since 2009 and we are always pleased to have returning guest stay at our property and more than anything continue staying with us due to our service. We would love for you to keep coming back to the Hampton Inn Williamsville, so hopefully we will see you soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

We had to travel to Williamsville/Buffalo in January for a very sad reason. Thank goodness for this hotel - the staff was amazing and cared for us as if we were family. In addition, anything we needed was on the property and included in the very fair rate. Located in the historic village of Williamsville, New York, this property is ideally located with great restaurants all around and easy proximity to Buffalo and Canada.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good evening and it is so nice to hear how much you were able to enjoy your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Williamsville. No matter what the occassion, business or personal, we all try to strive for ecellence in service here at our property and I can't tell you enough how much it means to know that our hard work and dedication to our guest's stay satisfaction paid off. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Williamsville for your recent stay with us, and if you shall ever find yourself back in the Williamsville area, please come back to our home away from home!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

This was our second stay at the Hampton Inn Williamsville and it won't be our last. The staff always make you seem like an old friend and go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The desk manager (Tracy) was pleasant, friendly and greeted us by name any time that we encountered her. She also made some fantastic suggestions for local restaurants. On our last full day, my wife was feeling extremely ill (she has some chronic health issues) so I requested a couple of extra towels from our housekeeper and asked her if it was possible to skip cleaning our room for the day. Within a couple of hours, there was a wrapped plate of fresh cookies left at our door. A small touch, but very a very welcomed gesture. We will definitely return again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Mr B!
It was our pleasure having you last weekend. I am glad you enjoyed your time in the village. I know you had a treat at Russells. Thank you for taking the time to chat with me during your stay.
I am glad you guys enjoyed the cookies Friday afternoon and I hope your wife is doing better.
When you find yourself back in the area, please contact me directly so I can take care of your reservation for you. I sent you an email with my email address as a reference.
Stay warm and enjoy the rest of your week.
Tracy.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville
The Reikart House
The Reikart House
#5 of 17 in Amherst
Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville? Share your experiences!